Saturn Tool & Die (Windsor)
Number of Openings
Saturn Tool & Die (Windsor) Inc. has immediate openings for 5 experienced Tool & Die Makers at our manufacturing site in Windsor, Ontario. We are offering fulltime permanent positions, competitive pay rate, and great work conditions.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
- Assemble tooling and dies for metal stamping and metal forming equipment
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair tools
- Recommend changes to improve the quality of tool and dies
- Use manual milling, lathe, drill press, tapping machinery to repair and modify dies as required
- To set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools to cut, turn, mill, plane, bore,
grind or otherwise shape work piece to prescribed dimensions and finish;
- To verify machined parts for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments;
- To fit, assemble or disassemble parts using hand tools;
- To hand work dies in the press for spotting and tryout;
- Assist other Tool Shop personnel and apprentices as required.
- $28.75+ per hour. (Minimum 5 years experienced required and a trade certificate or equivalent.
- Excellent work conditions (clean, organized, well lit, good team) - Permanent career opportunity - Group Insurance Package offered after 3 months (includes Dental, Life & Vision) - Build a career with an excellent team and organization
FORWARD RESUMES BY FAX (phone hidden)
Tool and Die: 5 years
High school or equivalent
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your stre [...]
Job Description DINING ROOM SERVER Amica Riverside Day Shift Amica Senior Lifestyles offers retirement living options and care services to 3600 seniors in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia [...]
We are looking to hire in our reception position for the weekends. This position would be best suited for someone who is outgoing, friendly, and able to multi-task well. We pride ourselves on providin [...]
Overview ▶ Who we are Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive resu [...]