TW Insurance Brokers Inc.
TW Insurance Brokers is a member-focused, service-driven organization that puts people, both our members and our employees, first. We are committed to providing a positive work environment and to developing careers. We’re looking for someone to join our team as a:
As a member of our TW Sales team, your tasks will include:
- Identifying customer needs to build on existing products which includes developing contact plans, introducing new products and services and quoting and marketing personal insurance business.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, answering incoming communications, following-up on expiry date cards,
re-quoting prospects from previous years and cancelled files, and contacting leads generated.
- Creating a trusting environment that fosters new sales opportunities and retention of existing business.
- Actively participating within the team unit and independently to continuously contribute to overall business improvement.
- Actively owning and resolving all customer inquiries, while ensuring the customer effort is minimized.
- Accurately processing account changes, maintaining complete customer documentation, preparing correspondence, and documenting files for follow up.
- Tackling complex insurance-related cases, creatively utilizing all available resources until full resolution is met.
- Maintains a current TAM base and promptly follows up on all client communications.
- Maintains accurate logs of quotes completed, sales completed, days worked and any other measurements pertaining to monthly reporting requirements.
- Keeps updated on company underwriting guidelines and changing markets.
- Performs other duties as required.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, and you meet the following requirements, you might be the person we’re looking for. We need someone who has:
- An AIC license, or willing to obtain within the first 60 days of employment.
- Other national licensing is considered an asset.
- A minimum of three years’ experience, preferably in personal lines, automobile and property insurance.
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to handle customer issues in a pleasant and positive manner.
- Superior time management and organizational skills to handle competing priorities.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications. Preference given to candidates with experience using Epic, Salesforce and Company portals.
OTIP/TW is more than just a place to work. In addition to competitive salaries and industry-leading benefits, OTIP/TW offers a work environment where your opinions are valued and expected! Our employees have the opportunity to provide feedback on departmental goals, to participate on committees, to work collaboratively, and to continuously improve their professional skills. We take pride in our employee programs, including health and wellness initiatives, charity involvement, social events and much more! To recruit the best, we offer the best. For more information on OTIP/TW and its Group of Companies (CURO), our company culture, and perks we offer, visit the ‘Life at OTIP/TW’ page on our website.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
OTIP/TW and its Group of Companies strive to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Upon individual request, OTIP/TW and its Group of Companies will endeavour to remove any barrier to the recruitment and selection processes and provide accommodations for persons with disabilities.
OTIP/TW and its Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Living Legends Construction is HIRING!!!! If you don’t know now you know. We are looking for experienced Carpenters to join our team. We work Monday to Friday 7-530 with optional Saturdays paid over [...]
The Opportunity: As an Instrumentation Craftsman you will join a multi-disciplined maintenance team supporting Jackfish SAGD operations. Playing a key role within our group, you will be responsible f [...]
Our firm is seeking a Benefits Coordinator for one of the largest supplemental benefits companies in the Nation! We have recently expanded and continue to grow across the USA. We are in immediate need [...]
View all jobsService TechnicianBarrie, ON · Construction/FacilitiesApply Now Service Technician (Heavy Equipment) Location: Barrie, ON area Temp position for major project working on trucks [...]