To promote the theories and practices of the Long Term Athlete Development Model to coaches and clubs across Alberta in order to develop a standard of excellence in athlete development and lifelong participation.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Disseminates information on theory and technical clinics by putting notices in the Newsletter.
2. Administers the annual approved budget for LTAD programs.
3. Sends copies of all correspondence to the Secretary.
4. Assists in making decisions on funding and participation in advanced training and education courses.
5. Submits short articles to Newsletter to encourage incorporation of the LTAD program into coaching and organizational planning.
6. Facilitates attendance at and planning for LTAD related clinics.
7. Delegate’s logistical support to ensure that clinics run smoothly.
8. Prepare and submit a summary report for the Annual General Meeting.
CONTACTS AND RELATIONSHIPS
1. Maintains contact with Judo Canada and Coaching Association of Canada in order to disseminate LTAD information.
2. Maintains contact with other provincial Judo Associations and Judo Canada in order to coordinate advanced training.
AUTHORITY LIMITS AND EXPENDITURE LIMITS
1. Expenditures limited to the approved budget of LTAD Committee.
2. Must work within the schedule and priorities of Judo Alberta.
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. A current member of Judo Alberta.
2. NCCP Level II certified.
3. Enthusiasm for organizing people and materials.
4. Administrative ability and clerical support for preparation and review of policies, procedures and correspondence.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest outlining their experience and qualifications for the position to Nate MacLellan ([email protected])
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a motivated dental assistant to work full time in our southwest side clinic. Tuesday to Friday. With one evening shift on Thursday. Some Saturdays negotiable. Please submit your res [...]
The Retail Store Guide assists customers with the selection of merchandise by providing friendly, knowledgeable service. The Retail Store Guide may be required to work in multiple areas of the store, [...]
We’re LASIK MD, Canada’s number one provider of laser vision correction. Since 2001, LASIK MD has helped people improve their vision and change their lives! Currently, we have over 30 clinics acro [...]
Description Job Summary: You are a relationship driven, team player looking to make an impact with your recruitment expertise and experience in this role. Initially you will be playing a key rol [...]