Employee Type: Full-Time, Casual, Evenings and Weekend roles available
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Client Service Coordinator, under the direction of the Client Service Manager, handles client care and service inquiries, arranges client care and service, schedules Field employees, and maintains scheduling information and data as required.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Handle and document client inquiries regarding requests for care and service
- Assess client service needs in consultation with the Supervisors; schedule licensed employees for care and service assignments such that there is an appropriate match between the client’s needs and the qualifications,
skills and abilities of Field employees; promote consistency of nursing assignments and coordination of services.
- Notify clients and Field employees regarding initial and ongoing schedules
- Complete data entry and maintain accurate current scheduling documentation
- Handle and document client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify the Supervisors; maintain appropriate documentation
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System.
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Employee will maintain relevant level of knowledge of ICH (International Conference on Harmonization), GCP (Good Clinical Practice) and Health Canada GVP (Good Pharmocovigilance Practices) guidelines appropriate to their hired role which is to be provided at time of hire and on an as needed basis. With this knowledge the employee will perform the work as required by their assigned function and will be provided with regular updates as required.
- Must be able to identify and report AE’s to health Canada, Med Info and enter into source system and third party systems
- Participate in processes relating to regulatory and/or contractual reporting requirements
- Complete other tasks as requested.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Education in Healthcare is required
- Completion of a recognized Program, such as the Licensed/Registered Practical Nurse Program and/or a Medical Terminology course is preferred
- A minimum of two years related customer service experience, preferably in healthcare
Other Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and strong commitment to continual learning
- Demonstrated competency in keyboarding and Windows scheduling software
- Ability to operate all standard office equipment; proficiency in written and spoken English
All Bayshore locations operate in accordance with all applicable Federal and Provincial Accessibility & Human Rights legislative requirements.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us: At Goodness Me! our mission is simple: to discover, educate about, and offer healthy living products. Our business was born out of a passion to help people live longer, healthier and happi [...]
About Hillfield Strathallan College Founded in 1901, Hillfield Strathallan College (HSC) offers a seamless academic journey from 18 months to 18 years. Located on a 50-acre campus on Hamilton's We [...]
Location: Hamilton Employee Type: Full-Time, Flexible work hours such as Evenings and Weekends may be required to meet training needs. ABOUT THE ROLE The Client Service Coordinator trainer, [...]
THE ENGLISH VERSION WILL FOLLOW Thérapeute en santé mentale pour enfants et adolescents Contrat de 12 mois à temps plein (35 heures/semaine) pour un remplacement de congé de maternité [...]