About Our Opportunity
Principal Technical Sales Consultant
Location: Canada U.S. -Remote
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK,
with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries. Learn more at www.aveva.com.
The Principal Technical Sales Consultant is a key role in contributing to the growth of the AVEVA Engineering business within the region, providing outstanding Technical Sales and consultancy support for AVEVA solutions and/or other supported client software. This position will require travel, at times with short notice, to an AVEVA office, distribution channel office, or customer location, anywhere in the region. The job holder will be assigned a Subject Matter Expert role in the Engineering solution domain.
Principal Accountabilities: You will
- Enable sales growth through the AVEVA Engineering portfolio
- Communicate the value proposition of our solutions to prospects or partners, at presentations, industry events and seminars;
- Contribute to the planning, creation, development and delivery of demonstrations that prove the value of our solutions;
- Engaging with prospects to understand specific needs/problems and lead/contribute to the development of appropriate technical solutions;
- Contributing to the planning, creation, organizing and execution of Proof of Capability presentations and demonstrations to prospects that “prove and confirm” the value of our technical solution to their specific needs/problems;
- Work alone or with development staff to hands-on develop and present demo applications.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- 7+ years' experience with Engineering industrial solutions including but not limited to Asset Information Management, Unified Engineering & Tools (PFDP&ID;, E, I &C; Design, Design Modeling), Unified Project Execution, and Enterprise Resource Management
- Exposure to project delivery
- Strong consultative and complex portfolio selling
- Builds working relationships with peers and with members of other teams
- Great problem-solving skills and the ability to investigate the needs/problems of prospective customers
- The ability to effectively self-manage and handle multiple and possibly competing commitments simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Advisor, RES, Graduation is responsible for service-oriented advising, instructions and guidance to prospective and current students, internal staff, or external parties in regi [...]
Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in [...]
Administrateur base de données Description de poste Sommaire Au sein de l'équipe des services d'application, le candidat sera chargé de gérer les bases de données d’affaires et de déve [...]
RHA Job Number:GO-00645224 Number of Vacancies:1 Profession:Pharmacist Management:No Employer:SHA (Prince Albert) Community:Prince Albert Hours to International Airport:1.3 Community Website:ht [...]