Solutions Mieux-être LifeWorks
Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Consulting practice area, which includes the Pension, and Health and Benefits Consulting Teams.
- Prepare invoices and enter into system (JD Edwards), follow up with consultants as necessary to meet tight deadlines
- Prepare written correspondence, labels, and mail merges; arrange couriers.
- Proof read and format reports and client deliverables.
- Format PowerPoint presentations for consultants for client meetings and seminars, and ensure copies are printed or put on a USB; arrange audio-visual equipment as necessary.
- Transcribe correspondence, reports and other documents from hand-written notes and/or voice messages.
- Attend meetings, take and distribute meeting minutes
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert for database (CRM)
- Provide general administration, including faxing, photocopying, scanning documents, filing, archiving, and ordering supplies.
- Open, sort, and distribute group mail.
- Manage the office equipment and liaise with Informational Technology to ensure equipment and internet services are fully functional at all times.
- Organize the day-to-day schedule of Partners and Principals
- Manage multiple calendars in outlook
- Send meeting invitations, organize meeting facilities, and order food/beverages if necessary
- Coordinate spacing requirements and logistics for new hires
- Assist Consultants with membership renewals, conference registrations
- Book travel and hotel arrangements for internal team members.
- Submit expenses for team members, as required
- Track budget, purchase orders and expenses
- Devise ways to continuously improve team operations
- Assist with special projects, as required.
- Provide administrative support for the Consulting team as required, working as a team with other Administrative Assistants
- The ideal candidate requires a two-year diploma preferably in Business or Office Administration along with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as an administrative assistant.
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat are essential, as well as comfort using the internet as a research tool
- Strong mathematical skills are essential, comfort with accounting principles is an asset
- Familiarity with JD Edwards billing system is an asset
- Comfort in a fast paced environment is vital. Candidate must be detail-oriented and work must be highly accurate.
- Ability to prioritize requests, juggle multiple tasks and handle rush situations
- Flexibility to come early or stay late if required due to client commitment.
- A dedicated and flexible team player with a high energy level and solid organizational abilities. In addition, the candidate must possess a high degree of professional maturity, and be mindful of the significant degree of confidentiality required in this position.
- Organizational and time management skills must be excellent in order to coordinate and track schedules, projects and activities.
- Professionalism and high regard for confidentiality is a must, to allow the candidate to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
Job Grade: MS1
LifeWorks is a global leader in delivering technology-enabled solutions that help clients support the total wellbeing of their people and build organizational resiliency.
By improving lives, we improve business. Our solutions span employee and family assistance, health and wellness, recognition, pension and benefits administration, retirement and financial consulting, actuarial and investment services.
LifeWorks employs over 6,000 employees who work with some 24,000 client organizations that use our services in more than 160 countries.
LifeWorks is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LWRK).
For more information, visit lifeworks.com.
- - - - - Apply Now
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Special Projects Assistant will join the Child Development Program team for a temporary full-time contract, expected to be 8 weeks in length. Key Responsibilities Data gathering, entry, an [...]
Location: 1630 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M4C 1H6 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at [...]
About SickKids Dedicated exclusively to children and their families, The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) is one of the largest and most respected paediatric healthcare centres in the world. [...]
Date Posted: 08/11/2021 Req ID: 12892 Faculty/Division: School of Graduate Studies Department: SGS: Office of the Dean Campus: St. George (Downtown Toronto) Description: About us: [...]