Fraser Health Authority
Clinical Social Worker, Home Health Posting Number 1378745
Are you someone who has a real passion for serving others? Are you a registered Social Worker looking to showcase your knowledge, skills, and abilities in a new and dynamic environment? If you've answered yes then we want you to keep reading.
Fraser Health is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are located in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley, one of the most livable regions in the world, and one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 1.8 million people, we serve 1/3 of BC’s entire population and have 33,000 dedicated professionals in our 12 hospitals and other facilities that expand from Burnaby to Hope.
We currently have a opportunity for a Clinical Social Worker in our Home Health office located in Surrey/North Delta, British Columbia.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
- Provide therapeutic counselling services to clients and families
- Conduct social work and psychosocial assessment of clients and families using a variety of modalities
- Promote the development of community resources and programs to meet client and family needs
- Insert descriptive info on duties/responsibilities.
To join our team you have:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Two (2) year's recent related experience in a complex health care environment
- Registration with the BC College of Social Workers
- Valid BC Driver's License and access to personal vehicle
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Fantastic opportunities for support and mentorship into supervisory and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- An opportunity to make a difference every single day in the world of health care.
Take the next step and apply so we can continue the conversation with you.
Come work with dedicated health care providers who are enthusiastic and committed to provide quality healthcare to our clients/patients/residents. We invite you to find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health as an excellent place to work. Work hard and have fun while you do it.
Curious to learn what it’s like to work here? Like us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram (@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hey, we're Ardene! We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and je [...]
Coordinator, Regional Quality Review Posting Number 1410083 We hire great people for outstanding jobs. We are seeking a Coordinator, Regional Quality Review to come aboard and provide support in our [...]
job description What This Position is All About In the role of a Beauty Advisor, you are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to ser [...]
Registration/Unit Clerk Posting Number 1410279 Fraser Health continues to be recognized as one of BC's Top Employers, are you someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of other [...]