Fraser Health Authority
Clinical Social Worker, Home Health Posting Number 1378745
Are you someone who has a real passion for serving others? Are you a registered Social Worker looking to showcase your knowledge, skills, and abilities in a new and dynamic environment? If you've answered yes then we want you to keep reading.
Fraser Health is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are located in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley, one of the most livable regions in the world, and one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 1.8 million people, we serve 1/3 of BC’s entire population and have 33,000 dedicated professionals in our 12 hospitals and other facilities that expand from Burnaby to Hope.
We currently have a opportunity for a Clinical Social Worker in our Home Health office located in Surrey/North Delta, British Columbia.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
- Provide therapeutic counselling services to clients and families
- Conduct social work and psychosocial assessment of clients and families using a variety of modalities
- Promote the development of community resources and programs to meet client and family needs
- Insert descriptive info on duties/responsibilities.
To join our team you have:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Two (2) year's recent related experience in a complex health care environment
- Registration with the BC College of Social Workers
- Valid BC Driver's License and access to personal vehicle
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Fantastic opportunities for support and mentorship into supervisory and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- An opportunity to make a difference every single day in the world of health care.
Take the next step and apply so we can continue the conversation with you.
Come work with dedicated health care providers who are enthusiastic and committed to provide quality healthcare to our clients/patients/residents. We invite you to find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health as an excellent place to work. Work hard and have fun while you do it.
Curious to learn what it’s like to work here? Like us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram (@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Here’s what’s possible for H&M; DEPARTMENT MANAGERS: Department Managers are responsible for a lot of things here at H&M.; From typical managerial things such as sales ma [...]
Salary: $25.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Available: 1 NOC Group: Secretaries [...]
SCOPE The Planning & Development department has an opportunity for an Auxiliary Clerk 2 position. In this role you will be working in the Central File Registry where you will have interactions with [...]
Salary: $17.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Available: 2 NOC Group: Material Han [...]