Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Administrator in our Halifax office. You are a great fit if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about innovation, foster collaboration, and are committed to service excellence.
Hours of Work: Permanent full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
What you'll be doing
• Provide administrative support to the Clinical Manager and Clinical Network
• Manage and coordinate schedules of internal Service Providers in the region
• Respond to Service Provider payment and paperwork inquiries
• Assist with provider portal and troubleshooting issues
• Work with Clinical Managers to enhance and maintain the Clinical network
• Provide support to the National Administrative Team Lead as needed
What we're looking for
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a professional office and customer service environment
• Bilingual in French, both written and verbal required
• Post-secondary education and courses in psychology and/or business administration would be an asset
• Exceptional customer service delivery skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to adhere to established policies, processes and guidelines
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
Homewood Health Inc. is committed to ensuring that its teams reflect the diversity of our community and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.
Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description Job Duties: Welcomes and supports clients and patients, adapting responses to reflect the situation. Efficiently and accurately performs clerical duties, schedules appointments, answe [...]
Location: 6960 Mumford Road, Unit 0115, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3L 4P1 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep [...]
Company Description We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting t [...]
Posting Date Sep 17, 2021 Job Number 21105264 Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary Location Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel, 1919 Upper Water St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Bran [...]