Java Fullstack Developer
Open to US location (Remote till pandemic gets subsides)
- Development Implementation Apply Object Oriented programming OOPs concepts and other core java concepts like multithreading concurrency inheritance Develop API with all the create read update and delete CRUD capabilities which are reusable between different end user applications
- Develop RESTful Web services using JAX RS API and Spring framework
- Create new microservices and modify existing monolithic heavy weight API components into Spring microservices architecture test and deploy on Cloud Foundry platform Create and modify database objects to be accessed from the APIs
- Write complex multi table joins and conditional queries in Database Send work packages to offshore development team and review the deliverables on daily basis Log and track the team s efforts in Rally and or JIRA Create maintain and track review issue and query logs for the offshore team
- Testing Integration and Implementation Maintenance and Support Software and Technologies used on the project Software applications and Tools GitHub and Git Bash Spring Tool Suite STS Jenkins Nexus IBM WebSphere Application Server WAS Pivotal Cloud Foundry PCF Apache Tomcat SQL Developer Postman Atlassian JIRA SonarQube Microsoft Office 365 Suite Technologies Java Core J2EE EJB JSP Servlets JDBC Spring Framework Spring boot Spring MVC Spring Cloud Config server Spring Web Services Spring Batch Programming APIs Remote Method Invocation RMI JAX RPC Remote Procedure Call JAX WS Web Services and JAX RS RESTful Web Services Groovy Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our Dental office is looking for a Receptionist to join our practice in Concord, near York University. Candidate must be willing to work at least 4 days (Tuesdays-Fridays) from 10am to 7pm. If [...]
Family Owned Landscaping Company is looking for hardworking motivated individual looking for a steady job winter and summer . No lockdowns. This position is available for now and into the winter. Vari [...]
We are looking for somebody to drive 2005 peterbilt379 Manual 18 speed loads going to midwest . our yard is in bolton on we do run reefers and dry loads. our dedicated lanes are from Bolton to MN IA N [...]
Manager, Campaign Management What you’ll be doing - Participate in ideation sessions and documenting requirements - Execute Marketing programs using Outboud (EM/SMS), Inbound (Care/Retail) a [...]