5G CU (Central Unit) Senior Developer
Initially remote until our Ottawa location re-opens
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell is looking for a Central Unit Senior Developer to take part in a once in a career opportunity to be part of building something from scratch and shepherding it into the marketplace.
The Senior CU Developer will be a key member of a brand new, built from the ground up,
high powered Ottawa R&D; team. The team will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing a technology new to Dell for addressing the demands of the 5G Radio subsystem for operators and to help our customers to exploit this significant market evolution. The candidate for this role will have experience in a development role in a 4G/5G development organization.
From applied research to advanced engineering, Dell’s 5G R&D; team will design and develop ground-breaking products & solutions. It’s a fascinating field of work. You will be involved in assessing the competition, developing technology and products and generating intellectual property. Your contributions will drive product architecture and implementation, all while you work with colleagues across the business to ensure Dell products always lead the way.
- Capture agreements in a design document that will drive the implementation of the CU
- Hold reviews to get closure in order to finalize the CU design document
- Work with CU management to establish implementation assignments for CU developers
- Implement functional areas of the CU, per design document
- Design and implement simulators when required to better enable CU component development
- Work to identify and drive improvements, contribute towards integration and test automation
- Work closely with the verification group to ensure the completeness, quality and performance of the implemented CU functionality
- Effective team player, willing to help build a collaborative and trusting community
- Desire to learn and innovate while building quality product
- Experience with Telco SW development
- Experience working in a 4G/5G development especially CU area is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in 4G and 5G layer 3 protocols and standards, especially in the area of 3GPP and ORAN standards and interfaces is an asset
- C/C++ Experience preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Good understanding of Cloud Native Development Pipeline principles and tools - CI/CD (DevOps), Jenkins
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to be at the forefront of driving world-class technology innovation, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your stre [...]
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from [...]
Travailler à CBC/Radio-Canada À CBC/Radio-Canada, nous avons pour mission de créer des contenus qui informent, divertissent et rassemblent la population canadienne sur de multiples plateformes. N [...]
View all jobsService TechnicianBarrie, ON · Construction/FacilitiesApply Now Service Technician (Heavy Equipment) Location: Barrie, ON area Temp position for major project working on trucks [...]