City of St. Albert
Cultivate your Career:
The City of St. Albert’s Community Services Department promotes the development of arts and cultural services throughout the community. The team connects to the community through the programming and operation of the Arden Theatre, the International Children’s Festival and St. Albert Children’s Theatre.
Our Community Services team has an upcoming assignment for a temporary Production/Performing Arts Assistant.
Tasks and responsibilities of this role may include:
- Assist with all areas of the administration for the City of St. Albert’s Performing Arts programs (including; all Performing Arts Classes and St. Albert Children’s Theatre).
- Maintaining class and mailing lists.
- Aiding with the collection and distribution of statistics.
- Act as a liaison between participant parents and instructional/artistic teams and or/Performing Arts Coordinator.
- Assist with class registrations.
- Assist with development of class materials, scheduling, coordination of all activities in the Performing Arts Spaces.
- Assist with reports (monthly and quarterly).
- Assist with room set-up as necessary.
This position is in receipt of Canada Summer Jobs funding and therefore to be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria outlined by the Canada Summer Jobs program:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment*; and
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
Further to the requirements listed above:
- Preference will be given to a current student or recent graduate of a post-secondary program in either Arts, Arts Administration or Business.
- A Class 5 Drivers Licence is an asset.
Hours of Work:
12 – 30 hours per week
$19.50 - $23.74 per hour.
October 4, 2021
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS:
- Please upload a cover letter and resume when applying for this opportunity.
- Applications will only be accepted to 10:00 p.m. MST on the closing date.
- Please note that the City will be conducting video conference interviews to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- The successful applicant will be required to obtain a clear vulnerable sector police information check.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of educational and professional credentials.
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. The City of St. Albert will no longer accept applications in person, via fax, email or by post.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Entry Level Tire Lumper St Albert $17.80/hour Day shift 8:00am-4:00pm $18.20/hour Afternoon shift 4:00pm-12:00am $18.50/hour Night Shift 12:00am- 8:00am ***No experience needed, looking f [...]
Your Opportunity: Are you looking for a rewarding career with opportunities for development and advancement? Are you a dynamic administrator that can flourish in a fast paced scheduling environment [...]
Your Opportunity: Would you enjoy leading a team in a fast paced, complex, change oriented environment that has an important impact on the delivery of front line healthcare services? PSS supports th [...]
Join the fast-growing phenomenon where you get to work alongside industry leading top talent in a high-performance culture who are passionate, experienced, and determined. We are ambitious and innovat [...]