LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 14 500 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts,
motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
As the Business Analyst - Retail Transformation you will play a pivotal role in delivering to market a variety of initiatives to fuel our Digital Retail D2C (direct to consumer) and Omnichannel Experience strategy. You will partner with multiple teams : Digital, Product Design, Marketing, Dealerships, SAP implementation, as well as other partner teams across the BRP ecosystem to launch memorable experiences and help the organization achieve its transformation and market growth objectives.
You will play a role in our transformation effort by collaborating cross-functionally to build our direct to consumer retail practice, bring to life meaningful customer journeys, document user stories and feature requirements for our digital teams, design solutions, and plan the execution of retail transformation initiatives.
You are a strategic/analytical thinker who can link assignments to the bigger picture and as the team's primary retail transformation specialist, you will be tasked with the mission of providing data driven insight to improve our operational and retail performance, identify new opportunities to innovate and inform our strategic plans.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable working with all levels of management to gain an in-depth understanding of our strategy and services and thrives when working through ambiguity.
This is an opportunity to break the mold!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to management, project leaders, and various organizational stakeholders
- Lead business requirements gathering with internal and external partners including but not limited to customers, product owner, market research firms, business stakeholders and other sources to inform the design of retail D2C solutions
- Work within a product development team as needed using an agile methodology to help define solution scope, objectives, business functionality, solution integration requirements, performance metrics
- Deliver recommendations to address operational gaps to implement process and solution improvements
- Interpret data, analyze results using analytics and research methodologies
- Provide performance and market analysis insight to management stakeholders, project leaders including but not limited to benchmarking analyses
- Perform sensitivity analysis in support of business cases for retail initiatives
- Act as a liaison between professional employees and management, analyzing and interpreting business interdependencies, company procedures, policies, and workflows
- Develop actionable roadmaps for improving product launches workflows and processes
- Evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-commerce, computer science or in a pertinent field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the retail industry (digital, operations and processes)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a retail, digital or enterprise transformation role
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a business analysis, or product owner role
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Powerful storytelling & presentation design skills, in English and French are a must
- Proficient in Backlog Management, Project & Change Management, KPIs and Reporting
- Intermediate Knowledge on SQL, working knowledge of Power BI, Tableau or other data visualisation tools required
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
AVEC EXPÉRIENCE SEULEMENT ScellantXtra est à la recherche de main d'oeuvre pour les réparations/mise à niveau et nettoyage du pavé uni. Emploi temps plein 40HR/semaine , salaire compétitif , bon [...]
Job Description Hed Rossi Enterprises Ltd. is located in Mount Royal and is a third generation family business. We offer over fifty years’ experience as a contractor specializing in almost all are [...]
Administrateur base de données Description de poste Sommaire Au sein de l'équipe des services d'application, le candidat sera chargé de gérer les bases de données d’affaires et de déve [...]
Travailler à CBC/Radio-Canada À CBC/Radio-Canada, nous avons pour mission de créer des contenus qui informent, divertissent et rassemblent la population canadienne sur de multiples plateformes. N [...]