LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 14 500 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts,
motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. You’re a recognized leader and wish to join a dynamic, multicultural and action-oriented team that promotes excellence.
2. You want to play a central role in developing the business analytics and business intelligence strategy for a growing multinational company.
3. You want to have a thorough understanding of the business, to contribute to large-scale projects and to interact with every manufacturing site and supply-chain department.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Logistics, Transportation and Distribution Strategy, you will:
- Manage a team of driven individuals from various backgrounds and expertise (Business Intelligence, Logistics Engineering, Transportation, Process Analysts, …).
- Manage special projects related to BRP’s transformation:
- Manufacturing Footprint Expansion Program
- New Product Introduction Program
- Electric Vehicles Program
- Define and implement BRP’s business analytics and intelligence strategy for logistics, transportation and distribution.
- Define and implement an analytical approach to translate logistics costs (such as space, packaging, labour, inventory and transportation) into KPI and dashboards to quantify them and guide decision-making in the new product introduction process.
- Conduct feasibility studies and lead initiatives related to continuous improvement and cost reduction.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in pertinent field (ex: engineering, supply-chain, information systems, logistics, …)
- 7+ years of experience in various roles in Supply-Chain management and/or in business analytics
- 3+ years of experience managing professionals
- Knowledge of business analytics tools (Power BI, SQL, …) – an asset
- Full working proficiency in English (written and spoken) – French is an asset
- Proven leadership skills, solid communication skills, excellent team player
- Project and budget management skills
- Innovative mind, solid problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Sense of initiative and excellence, self-reliance, structure and rigour
- Willingness to travel on occasion
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
'' LIFE AT BRP We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between. Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer [...]
'' LA VIE CHEZ BRP Nous créons des moyens innovants de se déplacer - sur la neige, sur l'eau, sur l'asphalte ou sur la terre - même dans les airs. Ayant son siège social à Valcourt, au Québ [...]
Nous sommes à la recherche d'un chauffeurs classe 1 à temps plein pour notre terminal de Valcourt. - Détenir un DEP en transport par camion; - Posséder permis de conduire Classe 1; - Possé [...]
Tu es passionné par les voyages ? Tu aimes conduire ? Le poste de chauffeur Québec/Ontario est fait pour toi ! Entouré et encadré par une équipe dynamique, une place t'attend ! En te joignant à [...]