Internal Candidates - please apply by logging in to UltiPro.
External Candidates - please apply with the button.
As a key member of the Stream-Flo Legal Team, the Legal Administrative Assistant will coordinate the legal contract review process to completion, help establish best practice processes, and support in-house counsel in providing legal services to the Stream-Flo Group of Companies globally.
Key position functions include:
- Manage the legal contract review process by:
- Being the primary point of contact for contract review requests;
- Vetting the requests and gathering necessary information; and
- Facilitating the contract review and negotiation process through to completion.
- Prepare legal documents.
- Initiate and manage improvements for department processes, policies, document management and overall efficiency.
- Establish and maintain systems to identify and process contract terminations, extensions, or renewals.
- Assist with the development of company templates, standard forms, processes, and other department resources.
- Manage and process legalization and authenticating of documents via foreign embassies or consulates and local government.
- Assist with company Trademark matters worldwide.
- Proactively manage workflow, deadlines, and documents to ensure the Legal Team meets project milestones.
- Develop and maintain long-term and productive working relationships with all stakeholders and contact points of the Legal Team.
- Perform general duties as assigned, including:
- Reviewing contracts submitted for signature for changes made and for general company compliance;
- Drafting letters, such as contract termination letters and demand letters;
- Formatting Word, Excel, and Adobe documents such as legal contracts, contract request forms, and tender documents;
- Running version comparisons on legal agreements or other documents;
- Working on projects with in-house counsel and Legal & Risk Manager.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following qualifications:
- 3 plus years of current, relevant experience (preferably in the energy/oil and gas sector).
- Completion of post-secondary education in a business or legal assistant/paralegal program from an accredited institution is an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat is desirable.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail, critical thinking and ability to solve problems or challenges.
- Easily adapt to multiple priorities, key projects and complex demands in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment when dealing with confidential matters and materials.
- Enjoy working in a complex corporate structure with multiple departments and locations worldwide.
- Along with your resume, please attach a cover letter outlining how your skills, experience and interests align with this role.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Lieu: 188 38 Ave & Millwoods Rd, Edmonton, Alberta, T6K 3L6 Joignez-vous à un magasin qui appartient à des intérêts locaux et est exploité par eux afin d’aider à fournir des services dan [...]
Lieu: 6290 199 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5T 2K4 Joignez-vous à un magasin qui appartient à des intérêts locaux et est exploité par eux afin d’aider à fournir des services dans le domai [...]
Completion of high school Business Equipment and Computer Applications MS Excel MS Windows MS Word Electronic scheduler Accounting software MS Office Additional Skills Train [...]
Position Summary...The Pharmacy Assistant assists the Pharmacist in the technical aspects of prescription filling and administrative duties in order to increase the Pharmacist's opportunity to provide [...]