Lannick Group of Companies
Pro Count Staffing
City: Toronto (Remote)
Title: Intake Recruiter
Salary: Base plus competitive commission AND career growth!
Summary: The main responsibility of the Intake Recruiter will be to actively source, build and maintain a network of placeable candidates for our clients. The Intake Recruiter will be responsible for all steps associated with sourcing and delivering qualified, diverse candidates directly to internal recruitment teams. Support will be provided to:
- Recruitment team
- Sales team
- Sales support
The Intake Recruiter must have the ability to effectively communicate with potential temporary employees and the internal team which it supports.
The position will require excellent organizational skills and the ability to function in a fast-paced, open concept, numbers-driven environment. Good time management skills are key to successfully work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
Learn more about Vaco Lannick and our internal culture by clicking on the link below! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSQaviBr62A&t;=8s
Working as an Intake Recruiter, you will:
- Assist with recruitment for Junior to Intermediate level positions. This includes sourcing, pre-screening, conducting interviews and referring qualified candidates to Pro Count Recruiters (and Lannick Recruiters where applicable) for the remaining steps of the recruitment and placement process
- Utilize recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in temporary employment
- Utilize job boards (Monster, Workopolis, Indeed) to identify talent and build an available candidate pool
- Utilize LinkedIn and other social media outlets for “outside of the box” searches on an ongoing basis
- Utilize Bullhorn to maintain contact and relationships with candidates on an ongoing basis in an attempt to keep kiosk current and active
- Manage inflow of applicants via inbox and allocations on a timely basis as prescribed
- Evaluate all resumes received and select only candidates that are appropriate to enter into the interview process
- Complete reference requests on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy and completion, and solicit any market intel and/or sales leads
- Solicit sales leads and market intel via candidate pool on a weekly basis
- Update and maintain candidate information in Bullhorn on a timely and consistent basis to ensure kiosks are kept current and active
- Complete client resume requests on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
- Suggest and refer candidates to Associates on a job-specific basis via tearsheets
- Solicit referrals and follow up with potential talent
- Ensure metrics are achieved
Quality candidates must demonstrate a willingness to complete repetitive tasks in a high volume, time-sensitive environment and manage competing priorities. You are a confident, results-oriented, self-motivated, smart, tenacious, honest, competitive team player with a track record of high performance accompanied by:
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Have prior experience and exposure to accounting and/or recruiting (preferred but not required)
- Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills to meet daily and weekly metrics
Why work for Vaco Lannick?
You will represent the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Not only will you play a key role in improving someone's life by matching them with a better job, but you will also be rewarded with:
- Highly competitive compensation package (base salary plus commission)
- Company-paid benefits
- Supported by best-in-class training and development programs, including initial orientation week and mentorship
- A structured career path that outlines your development and milestones for advancement
Don’t take our word for it…ask any one of our current employees what it’s like to work for the premier recruitment and staffing firm in the GTA!
How to Apply
Please submit your résumé to [email protected] and enter the following in the subject line: “Internal Application for PCST - Intake”. Thank you for your interest in this position. We will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity and an extensive background check (credit, criminal, etc.) will be conducted.
About Vaco Lannick
Vaco Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Vaco Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Vaco Lannick places more than 1,400 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at: https://lannick.com/work-at-lannick/
Vaco Lannick, A Vaco Company, is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. Vaco Lannick is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Vaco Lannick will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
AZ DRIVER NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE START. 2+ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. URGENT HIRING. [...]
AZ DRIVER NEEDED. URGENT HIRING. 2+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED. HIGH PAYING JOB. GRAVEL WORK. [...]
URGENT HIRE FOR A FULL-TIME CANDIDATE FOR PERSUING DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES IN THE OFFICE, YARD AND DELIVERIES FROM CUSTOMER AND VENDORS. IMMEDIATE HIRING. PRODUCTIVE PAY. G LICENCE MANDATORY. CALL 905-5 [...]
Our client in the Waterloo Region is looking for a Network Architect to join their team. For this role you must have 1-2 years of Network Architecture experience with 5-10 years of Network experience [...]