Advantage Personnel is looking to hire a qualified Data Entry Clerk in the Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
In this position you will be responsible for keeping company databases up to date using various programs. This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a respected company in the Halifax area and one that can lead to full time employment.
Job Type: Contract with possibility to become full time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Maintain both customer and account databases.
· Using a computer to log all necessary transactions.
· Engage with clients and coworkers via email and telephone.
· Confidentially handle customer/account information.
· Follow all company guidelines.
· Other duties as required.
· At least one year experience in another data entry position.
· Must have a high attention to detail.
· Comfortable working in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
· Must have a pleasant, friendly, and hardworking personality.
· Able to type quickly.
We thank all those who apply however only those who meet all qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
or equivalent experience Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) - Restricted firearms Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, [...]
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate First Aid Certificate Forklift Operator Certification [...]
Xeos Technologies is a global leader in the design and manufacture of scientific environmental monitoring equipment. Our instruments are exported around the world and are currently deployed in all fiv [...]
Req ID: 117595 Location: Central Zone, Nova Scotia Hospital Company: NSHA Department: MHA CZ Memory Lane Initiative Type of Employment: Hourly PT long-assignment (50% FTE) x 1 positi [...]