Class 3 Driver
Saint John NB
We are currently looking for General Labourer’s to join our client’s team in Saint John. Our client has grown to become a leader in the industrial, commercial and institutional waste collection industry.
Start Date: Immediately
• Drive tandem truck in a safe and efficient manner on assigned routes to fill contractual requirements
• Responsible for daily pre and post trip instructions
• Check in with Dispatcher to determine what time to leave and return
• Load and unload material, tools, and equipment in a variety of traffic and road conditions
• Advise supervisor of any maintenance or repairs required
• Report any driving infraction to supervisors
• Ensure a safe work environment with all compliance with all safety policies, procedures and equipment in place
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Valid Commercial Driver’s license with clear drivers abstract
• Class 3 license in good standing
• Ability to follow a firm work schedule as directed by a supervisor
• Ability to operate required equipment in a safe responsible manner
• Comply with all safety policies and procedures
• Strong customer focus
• Previous waste and or recycling experience preferred
• Residential curbside collection experience preferred
• Clean Criminal record
Please apply online today or contact our office for further details! We are onboarding starting next day!
Thank you to all of our applicants.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Additional Skills Food safety/handling skills Weight Handling Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs) Work Setting Specialty shop Food service establishment Type of Product Food and food produc [...]
Job Summary The Club Manager will be responsible for the oversight of gym operations to ensure an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience as well as a financially successful club. This p [...]
Biosense Webster Inc.is currently recruiting for an Associate Clinical Account Specialist position based in St. John, Newfoundland and Labrador. Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies (JJMC), a divisi [...]
Job Overview: Sales Associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. These associates work in cooperation with their supervi [...]