Compagnie de la Baie d'Hudson
What This Position is All About
The Fulfillment Associate represents Hudson's Bay and its focus on a Signature Experience to our customers purchasing through Auto-locate. The associate is responsible for maintaining the processing of daily orders received for fulfillment. This position will reach across all areas of Internet Fulfillment, including, processing customer orders on time per company standards, picking the product from the sales floor or backroom, preparing the shipment as per published packaging guidelines and shipped daily. This associate will also oversee any pick up in store purchases made by customers.
Who You Are:
- Sees ahead clearly,
is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective.
- Often goes above and beyond their goals.
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
- Willing to take calculated risks when necessary, an out of the box thinker.
You Also Have:
- Competent on PC systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
As The Fulfillment Associate, You Will:
- Point person to facilitate fulfillment processes that focus on achieving all productions and quality metrics
- Utilize systems fully to successfully initiate all outbound shipping processes and comfortable with all reporting provided by the system
- Support team in performing daily goals and follow-up as well as ensuring production goals are being met during both peak and non-peak periods
- Provide cross training to other associates as required by the Marketing Manager
- Understands proper follow-up processes for all customer inquiries related to fulfillment orders generated by their store
- Ensures work area is maintained with high standards of safety initiatives, organization and cleanliness
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
AZ DRIVER NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE START. 2+ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. URGENT HIRING. [...]
AZ DRIVER NEEDED. URGENT HIRING. 2+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED. HIGH PAYING JOB. GRAVEL WORK. [...]
URGENT HIRE FOR A FULL-TIME CANDIDATE FOR PERSUING DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES IN THE OFFICE, YARD AND DELIVERIES FROM CUSTOMER AND VENDORS. IMMEDIATE HIRING. PRODUCTIVE PAY. G LICENCE MANDATORY. CALL 905-5 [...]
Our client in the Waterloo Region is looking for a Network Architect to join their team. For this role you must have 1-2 years of Network Architecture experience with 5-10 years of Network experience [...]