Informatica Experience: 8+ years of total experience
- Good understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts and Informatica tools (PC, MDM, BDM)
- Good understanding of Data Architecture and Strong Analytical skills to analyse and suggest solution during failure.
- Database querying skills with ability to write medium to complex queries and understand basic procedures Informatica:
- Strong ETL knowledge with at least 5 years of relevant Informatica PowerCenter Administrator experience
- Experience with installation and configuration, upgradation, platform migration, EBF of Informatica PowerCenter.
- Perform Informatica PowerCenter Administration along with good server configuration knowledge.
- Experience with setting up access roles and privileges code page setups appropriate ETL migration activities and scheduling jobs .
- Liaise with Systems Administrators, Network, and DBAs in scheduling and implementing software patches and upgrades
- Experience using UNIX pmrep pmcmd and other Informatica command line language
- Experience with Control-M - Scheduling, Ordering and triggering the jobs
- Liaise with QA team in releases
- Willingness to work in shifts and support during weekend if needed
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The University Health Network, where “above all else the needs of patients come first”, encompasses Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, Prince [...]
These individuals possess the ability to review insurance contracts, identify additional exposures and recommend coverage, while providing top notch service to our customers • Manage and service pe [...]
Need someone to do some work around my house. I will be paying $15 an hour for the work. The work will start on September 19th 2021, (Sunday). [...]
If you're interested in working for a company that pays well and truly cares about all members, read below: This is our busiest time of the year, and we are looking to bring on 3 new customer servi [...]