Bureau en Gros ltée
PURPOSE OF JOB
Performs system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Identifies and resolves issues in various functional areas; breakdown, put away, replenishment, QC, staging, loading, shipping. Monitors and maintains SKUs and locations in WMS to support efficient warehouse processing and maximize warehouse space usage. Performs work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs the following non-system outbound tasks.
- Picks product for customer orders ensuring quantity and unit-of-measure (UOM) picked is equal to quantity and UOM ordered.
- Checks SKU and quantities picked for customer orders to ensure accuracy,
and re-packages or wraps orders as needed.
- Sorts and loads customer orders by route and stop sequence number identified on shipping label.
- Using Staples Sunrise and Sunbeam system prepare parcels and paperwork for shipment by other carriers and Staples fleet.
- Ensure orders are packed on a pallet and ready to ship to meet planned dispatch times.
- If required put boxes through shrink-wrap machine to prepare for shipping.
- Complete duties accurately and efficiently to meet specified deadlines.
- Performs basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse.
- Adheres to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Daily interaction with co-workers, Warehouse Management and Inventory Control.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in warehouse operations and WMS
- Product knowledge
- Math skills
- Good judgment
- Problem-solving skills
- Limited data entry skills
- Able to listen to verbal instructions
- Ability to recognize process improvement opportunities and make recommendations
- Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to read and follow directions
- Must be a team player
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. Employee may lift, lower, carry product up to a maximum of 50 pounds by hand and may push or pull material handling equipment including wheeled carts and manual pallet jacks. Require physical effort associated with using RF scanners to enter information. Must be able to read and hear verbal instructions or through a headset.
- Works in a warehouse environment. While performing the duties of this job the employee may operate warehouse equipment. Using proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Minimum three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience. Increased combination of equivalent combination of training, education and experience will determine appropriate role and pay scale within Warehouse Associate. Ability to become certified in the operation of warehouse equipment. Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift and pallet jack helpful.
- High school diploma preferred, but not required. Need to have good math, writing and reading skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for an experienced CNC Machinist Operator with a minimum of 3 years experience to join our evening shift (3pm-1am). CNC Operators are highly skilled professionals, able to work with gre [...]
New Equipment Set Up/Warehouse Person/Driver ARN’S EQUIPMENT LTD. - 1107 – 46 Ave SE Calgary, AB - Full time, 40 hrs per week - Hours 8:30-5:00 Mon – Sat (week 1) - Hours 8:30-5:00 Mon [...]
Registered Dental Assistant Newly re-opened Embrace Dental Care is looking for a Registered Dental Assistant We are currently open Mondays 11-7 Thursdays 11-7 Every other Friday 9-5 *Hours [...]
WestCreek Homes is a well established homebuilder in Calgary constructing new homes and different product types in various communities. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team i [...]