BMO Financial Group
55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:
The Assistant Manager, Admin & After Sales will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, financial and human resources administration and provides professional support to one or more Managers and their direct reports. The role provides general offices services ensuring all administrative and operational processes and control standards are followed, while seeking to determine, develop, and participate in implementation of improvement opportunities, contributing to the effective and efficient operation of the business group.
- Leads or participates in planning, coordinating and implementing department events.
- Provides specialized and professional support to an executive and their senior managers within a large and diverse department or business group.
- Manages and monitors calendars and upcoming events. Dispatches meeting invitations, books meeting rooms and arranges for resources and other requirements in support of smooth and efficient meeting facilitation. Supports the coordination and implementation of department events.
- Develops and maintains a filing system; ensures business and operational reports, forms, and other documentation, paper or electronic, are readily available.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications (e.g., correspondence, presentations, policies & procedures).
- Dispatches outgoing communications. Answers central phone line, responding to and resolving/escalating inquiries.
- Processes invoices for payment in adherence with documented processes and guidelines and vendor agreements
- Prepares and logs departmental expense claims and reports. Tracks expenses to ensure they stay within budget.
- Makes travel arrangements, booking flight/hotel reservations as needed.
- Liaises with internal business units and external vendors and participates in the local coordination and implementation of premises and building related matters including incoming / outgoing staff and contractors, relocations, office planning and new furniture requirements while ensuring minimal interruptions to business operations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains and tracks overtime, on-call claims, staff vacations and absences in accordance with Bank and/or divisional guidelines to ensure consistency in entitlement and to determine staff availability.
- Coordinates training requirements for staff (research, booking, cancellations, confirmations, etc.).
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 1 - 2 years of experience in an administrative/professional support function and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable.
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Summary: Durham Express Services is looking for full time transportation couriers. You will be transporting packages throughout Durham Region. The ideal candidate will be flexible with workin [...]
Model Living is transforming the $400 billion renovation industry by giving homeowners a better way to improve their space while simultaneously enhancing the contractor experience. With our tech-enabl [...]
Hiring experienced general mechanic to repair cars and light trucks. Own tools and and able to diagnose electrical and mechanical issues. [...]
We are an established delivery company in toronto. We are currently hiring motivated drivers. Full time and part time positions are available. Please send your resume to [email protected] and [...]