Staples Canada Inc.
Who we are
As the Working and Learning Company, we at Staples Canada, are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. At Staples, we inspire people to work smarter, learn more and grow every day.
At solutionshop, we partner with customers to help them find the right solutions to be successful, such as services like Design, Print, Tech Support, Digital Marketing, as well as Shipping. We are looking for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that’s you, let’s work, learn and grow together.
We are building an inclusive and diverse team
Staples Canada is creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome,
value and thrive on perspectives and contributions from backgrounds that vary by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Some of what you will do
As the Copy & Print Centre Representative supporting solutionshop, you consult and provide recommendations on solutions for your customer partners by utilizing all the business development service options that will help them achieve their working and learning goals. You filter sales and production through appropriate channels, and understand the unique needs of our consumer and business customers. You use your knowledge of products and solutions to find ways to inspire our customers, building loyalty and trust; and adding value in ways that are meaningful to them. You help customers to work, learn, and grow.
Specifically, you will:
- Contribute to the sales and margin goals in the services area of the store, including print, digital marketing, shipping and tech services.
- Own the appearance and standards of the solutions shop, and partner with the solutions shop team to maintain supplies.
- Review the online dash board and filter the processing of customer orders in an efficient, accurate manner.
- Pay close attention to detail and instructions, and manage projects while following proper production procedures (set-up, quality control, and finishing).
- Connect, Share, and Partner with customers to discover sales opportunities.
- Create a best-in-class customer experience especially when managing customer queues.
- Operational excellence and customer experience are important aspects of your role. You will operate cash registers, follow all loss prevention measures and ensure the cleanliness and store standards of your assigned departments.
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, fellow associates, and our customers as a key priority.
Some of what you need
- 1-2 Years of Retail customer service.
- Prior experience in a retail/commercial printing environment is preferred.
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving customer service excellence and sales results
- Technology savvy
- Solutions finder
Some of what you will get
- Associate discount
- Flex Benefits
- Learning & Development programs
- And more...
- A moderate amount of physical effort and operation of equipment / machinery is required to execute our merchandising standards and to maximize our customer experience.
- There will be exposure to moderately levels of noise generated by the print equipment.
- You will be required to stand in a stationary position for periods of time. This would occur while working on various orders.
- We’ll also ask you to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
Staples is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Community Health Worker– PAID training and Full or Part Time Employment Do you have a background in Customer Service, Hospitality, Retail, Childcare or have cared for a sick family member? Now i [...]
Résumé des fonctions...Offrir un service à la clientèle en maintenant une surface de vente bien approvisionnée et remise en place, et en offrant de l’aide pour répondre aux besoins des clients [...]
Overview Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a part time Automotive Detailer. This position pays $14.25 / hour and is located at 404 ONTARIO STREET, S [...]
Work Setting Apartment/condominium complex Transportation/Travel Information Own transportation Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Repetitive tasks Handling heavy loads Sta [...]