Staples Canada Inc.
Who we are
As the Working and Learning Company, we at Staples Canada, are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. At Staples, we inspire people to work smarter, learn more and grow every day. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that’s you, let’s work, learn and grow together.
We are building an inclusive and diverse team
Staples Canada is creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome, value and thrive on perspectives and contributions from backgrounds that vary by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin,
religion or physical ability. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Some of what you do
As the Sales Support Lead, you’ll get the opportunity to execute on a variety of tasks: driving sales, supporting merchandise standards, freight flow, inventory, as well as replenishment procedures. You demonstrate a high degree of customer engagement and look to maximizes sales while effectively assisting customers and leading various processes. With everyday being fast-paced, challenging, rewarding and meaningful, you will be inspired to bring your ‘A-Game’ everyday!
Specifically, you will:
- Connect, share and partner with customers to identify solutions that cater to their needs and add value.
- Maintain company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, planograms, promotional planners, advertising set-ups and displays.
- Ensure input and integrity of appropriate paperwork and forward for approval to appropriate manager and/or home office.
- Process out-of-stock procedures to maintain replenishment.
- Assist in keeping the damaged product area clean and that items in need of shrink-wrapping are attended to in a timely manner.
- Partner with store leaders to prepare inventory counts; participate in the inventory-taking process, and follow-up on variances.
- Operational excellence and customer experience are important aspects of your role. You will operate cash registers, follow all loss prevention measures and ensure the cleanliness and store standards of your assigned departments.
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, fellow associates, and our customers as a key priority.
Some of what you need
- 1 year of previously related experience is preferred.
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
- Ability to achieve customer service excellence and sales results
- Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to communicate with and engage customers effectively using a variety of mediums.
- Solutions Finder
Some of what you will get
- Associate discount
- Health and Dental benefits
- Learning & Development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- And more...
- A moderate amount of physical effort and operation of equipment / machinery is required to execute our merchandising standards and to maximize our customer experience.
- Conditions may cause physical discomfort due to exposure to variable temperatures in receiving and noise from delivery trucks, fumes from trucks, dirt and dust. Due to direct contact with delivery trucks, forklifts, and use of the bailer machine there is higher risk of personal injury if safe working habits are not practiced.
- Output of physical effort is required through lifting, bending, pulling, twisting, etc. Movement of freight by use of ladders and stock pickers is required.
- We’ll also ask you to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Forklift Training and certification may be required.
Staples is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Acura Sherway is looking for a full time Wash Bay to join our Acura Sherway team. The Wash Bay Attendant is responsible to wash the exterior of customer vehicles. This includes, cleaning rims and [...]
Division Description Deco Automotive, a Division of Magna International is located in Rexdale and Brampton, Ontario is an automotive parts manufacturing facility that produces structural automotive [...]
Line Cooks/kitchen help needed Must love working on and with a team and individually Grill/Sautee/Broiloven/Fry/Bake/Utility are just some of the opportunities Willing to train you RED LOBSTER is a [...]
About Brafasco: Brafasco (www.Brafasco.com) is one of Canada's leading construction and industrial supply distributors, coast-to-coast. From manufacturing, infrastructure, construction, product trai [...]