Requisition ID: 116652
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As a Bilingual Cash Management Specialist, you will contribute to the overall success of various areas of the Bank, including -- the Cash Management Contact Centre (CMCC) / Small Business / Specialty Business Banking / Private Banking in Canada -- by providing expertise and advice to our Small Business customers regarding electronic business banking solutions.
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
- Advise Small Business Banking customers on customized financial solutions, through analysis and discovery discussions.
- Manage a high volume of partner referrals for Small Business clients/specialty business banking and private banking customers. Clients could include new business start-up’s to higher complexity/higher value businesses. A full analysis is completed prior to every customer interaction.
- Proactively contact customers based on data and analytics, leveraging a disciplined pre-call planning approach.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champion a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We'd love to work with you, if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in a Sales environment where performance is measured by the both the ability to meet sales targets and the behaviors that are required to be successful.
- Prior experience in customer-focused roles requiring you to make customized recommendations based on the individual needs of the customer.
- You must demonstrate strong, communication, judgement, negotiation abilities along with strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- University degree in business, finance or economics, or - graduate of high school (or equivalent) plus appropriate work experience
- Must be Bilingual with a full fluency in both English and French.
What's in it for you?
- An exciting junior level sales role with room to develop and build a career in banking!
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic team of banking professionals who are passionate about their work.
- The opportunity to have exposure to different banking segments including Small Business/Commercial Banking
Shift will be 10am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: ''for every future'', we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Santa and Me Inc. Santa and Me Inc is a leading Canadian based Christmas decorations company which has operated in NS since 2010. We are currently looking for Part-time and/or Full time sales a [...]
A beautiful inn located in the heart of the city minutes away from Halifax’s historic Public Gardens and Spring Garden Road where you can find all of the best restaurants cafes and shops Halifax has [...]
Requisition ID: 36933 Opportunity Type: Permanent Estimated Annual Salary: 300,000 - 350,000 Type of Remuneration: Hourly Rate Site Visit & Reallocation Allowance Programs: Site Visit [...]
Requisition ID: 35573 Opportunity Type: Locum Estimated Annual Salary: 250,000 - 300,000 Type of Remuneration: FFS - Fee For Service Site Visit & Reallocation Allowance Programs: Site [...]