BC Public Service Agency
Performance Auditor, OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF B.C.
Salary Range: $65,600.24 - $92,700.24 per annum
Location: Victoria, B.C.
An eligibility list will be created.
Make a difference for the people of B.C. in a highly supportive and progressive environment!
The Office of the Auditor General of British Columbia (OAG) is seeking a talented professional to perform audit procedures on multiple, concurrent audits of government organizations, make professional judgements and contribute to all phases of the audit under the direction of the audit manager.
As a Performance Auditor, you will work with considerable independence and where appropriate,
review the work of less experienced audit staff; providing coaching to ensure work is completed in a timely manner and meets office standards.
Education & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the mandate of the Office such as business, accounting, law, economics, public administration, political science, environmental science, engineering, health, social services and transportation.
- Minimum of 2 years of audit experience and/or program evaluation experience.
- Preference may be given to candidates with a master’s degree or equivalent credential (e.g. CPA designation, CIA Certification, law degree) in a field related to the mandate of the Office.
- Preference may be given to candidates with performance audit experience working in a legislative audit office.
- Successful completion of security screening requirements of the BC Public Service, which may include a criminal records check, and/or Criminal Records Review Act (CRRA) check, and/or enhanced security screening checks as required by the OAG.
- Travel occasionally.
Please see the attached job profile for a full description of the accountabilities and required qualifications.
Experience outlined in the qualifications matrix must also be clearly identifiable in your resume that it was a major and regular part of your previous role(s).
Located in downtown Victoria, the OAG has been recognized as a leader for excellence in promoting effective and accountable government. The OAG offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package, pension plan, flexible work arrangements, and a strong team environment.
The OAG is committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. Make a difference while enhancing your career progression and your professional skills.
To be considered for this role candidates must submit a cover letter, qualifications matrix and resume to [email protected] We are accepting email applications until September 8, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
For more information about what the role entails, please contact [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 197126 Position Number: 20055745 Posting End Date: Open until filled City: Winnipeg Site: Riverview Health Centre Work Location: Riverview Health Centre Departm [...]
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a full time Automotive Detailer. This position pays $17/hour and is located at 9429 Canora Rd, Sidney, BC V8L 1P2 [...]
Company Description Here’s what’s possible for H&M; DEPARTMENT MANAGERS: Department Managers are responsible for a lot of things here at H&M.; From typical managerial things such as sales ma [...]
Job Title: Dispatcher, Military Police Unit Esquimalt Location: CFB Esquimalt Pay: $25.66 PR53 (plus 2.5% RSP) Position Status: Union Position Hours of Work: 0600-1800 and 1800-0600; P [...]