BC Public Service Agency
Performance Auditor, OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF B.C.
Salary Range: $65,600.24 - $92,700.24 per annum
Location: Victoria, B.C.
An eligibility list will be created.
Make a difference for the people of B.C. in a highly supportive and progressive environment!
The Office of the Auditor General of British Columbia (OAG) is seeking a talented professional to perform audit procedures on multiple, concurrent audits of government organizations, make professional judgements and contribute to all phases of the audit under the direction of the audit manager.
As a Performance Auditor, you will work with considerable independence and where appropriate,
review the work of less experienced audit staff; providing coaching to ensure work is completed in a timely manner and meets office standards.
Education & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the mandate of the Office such as business, accounting, law, economics, public administration, political science, environmental science, engineering, health, social services and transportation.
- Minimum of 2 years of audit experience and/or program evaluation experience.
- Preference may be given to candidates with a master’s degree or equivalent credential (e.g. CPA designation, CIA Certification, law degree) in a field related to the mandate of the Office.
- Preference may be given to candidates with performance audit experience working in a legislative audit office.
- Successful completion of security screening requirements of the BC Public Service, which may include a criminal records check, and/or Criminal Records Review Act (CRRA) check, and/or enhanced security screening checks as required by the OAG.
- Travel occasionally.
Please see the attached job profile for a full description of the accountabilities and required qualifications.
Experience outlined in the qualifications matrix must also be clearly identifiable in your resume that it was a major and regular part of your previous role(s).
Located in downtown Victoria, the OAG has been recognized as a leader for excellence in promoting effective and accountable government. The OAG offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package, pension plan, flexible work arrangements, and a strong team environment.
The OAG is committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. Make a difference while enhancing your career progression and your professional skills.
To be considered for this role candidates must submit a cover letter, qualifications matrix and resume to [email protected] We are accepting email applications until September 8, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
For more information about what the role entails, please contact [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are a busy cafe seeking an afternoon baker. We specialize in homestyle baking such as cookies, squares, muffins and scones with everything being made from scratch. We do add seasonal products and d [...]
1. Zoning the department. 2. Rotating stock and checking for expired products. 3. Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced. 4. Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain [...]
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location: 626 Victoria St, Strathroy [...]
***12:00 PM-5:00 PM 3 times a week (Monday to Friday)*** COME JOIN A LEADING HOME CARE COMPANY THAT TRULY CARE FOR THEIR EMPLOYEE'S Luxcare is one of the leading companies in Senior Care. We're prou [...]