Department: Store Operations
Reports to: Regional Manager
Employment Status: Full-time
Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes early mornings, days and evenings, Monday through Sunday.
Work with District Manager and store team to ensure compliance with:
- Customer service standards,Operating policies and procedures, and Applicable provincial and federal legislation.
- Work together with the District Managers and Store Staff to lead the store in the achievement of:
- Operating efficiencies,Revenue goals,Profitability, and Customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for sourcing, hiring, training and development of, their Store Team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communications are to be professional, timely, thorough and proactive whenever possible.
- All communications are to be delivered with consistency to all store team.
- All customer communications are to be friendly and productive encouraging repeat business, customer satisfaction and increased sales.
- Ensure that trends of underperformance are formally addressed, with clear and documented performance improvement plans.
- Formally recognize strong performers within the assigned region.
- Manage store team in compliance with operational, legislative and Human Resources operating policies and procedures.
- Work with store staff to resolve issues proactively and/or as they arise and report unresolved issues to the District Manager for support.
Ensure the store team performs their job to Company standards and are held accountable for non-compliance.
- Know our customer by interacting with the customer on the sales floor and observing shopping behaviors, and associate/customer experience.
- Understand and administer operational and HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance with them, consistently between all store team members.
- Understand and effectively apply operational requirements and reports to assist in the daily operation of the store.
- Have a good understanding of our business, our competitors and how we can leverage our current assets in the surrounding market to ensure long term success.
- Set high expectations for excellent customer service and hold the store team members accountable to the measurable results.
- Ensure stores are “closing to open” and that throughout the day, clear and defined associate floor plans and management occurs to maintain visual/merchandising standards, coupled with an outstanding customer engagement culture.
- Work with the store team members to ensure that the store merchandising environment is a point of differentiation aimed at getting a customer excited about the uniqueness of the offering, the possibilities that may exist, bringing product to life, inspiring a recipe of need, leading to a WOW marketing benefit.
Push For Results
- Drive business success through the effective use of internal reports, retail results assessments, and the development, implementation and monitoring of SMART Goals (action plans) directly geared towards team member skills development, profitability, sales growth and customer satisfaction
- Work with District Manager in the development of retail sales goals and action plans that are directly tied into measurable results and timely and consistent execution.
- Work with District Managers to manage labour and vacation scheduling to budgeted models, both in hours and with the FT/PT ratio.
- Work with the District Manager to ensure your store has the required staff necessary to run the store successfully in the short and long term
Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience supervising and/or leading people
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a retail environment (Food Retail experience is an asset)
- 3-5 years’ experience servicing and resolving customer concernsUnderstanding of business management fundamentals
- Post-secondary certificate in business or related field an asset
- Must be able to lift 50lbs ore more as required by the business
- Must have both POS and cash handling expereince
How to Apply:
If you meet these requirements and seek a challenging, hands on retail management position, please forward your cover letter and resume.
No telephone calls please. No agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest. Only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the AODA accommodation is available, if requested.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include early mornings, days, and evenings Monday through Sunday.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more as required by the business.
Must be able to lead and engage a team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description:Why you’ll love us:Blo is the industry leader, with over 100 North American locations and growing. Blo is a recognized brand with an international presence in the hair and beauty ind [...]
Job Description:Now Hiring! Signing Bonus! Providing great and competitive wages, vacation pay, benefits package, and a company vehicle.. Rooter-Man GTA, a local family owned Plumbing and Drain Servic [...]
Who we are Get ready to drive your career forward. Life at Echelon is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development – and [...]
eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate br [...]