Extendicare Canada Inc.
PHYSIOTHERAPIST (Part-Time) - Extendicare Elmview
Extendicare is a leading provider of care and services for seniors throughout Canada. Through our network of over 115 senior care and living centres as well as our home health care operations, we are committed to delivering care throughout the health care continuum to meet the needs of a growing seniors’ population in Canada. Our qualified and highly trained workforce of 23,700 team members are united by a dedication to quality care and by our vision of being the best provider of senior care and services in Canada.
Candidates are invited to apply for the above position(s) to work at our Extendicare Elmview location in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Extendicare Elmview is seeking a highly motivated, well organized, and customer service oriented individual. Reporting to the Administrator, the Physiotherapist works in collaboration with an interdisciplinary team to advocate and provide support and services to residents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the 24 residents within the 2 programs and will have the following qualifications:
As a member of the Clinical Team, the Physiotherapist consults with and advises the Director of Care and program units concerning program needs and plans for rehabilitation programs. Is responsible for:
- Assessment, development and implementation of individual resident therapy treatment plans and interventions; completion of MDS assessments as required; determines appropriate intervention, resident placement recommendations and equipment needs.
- Evaluation of treatment outcomes achieved
- Planning, implementing and monitoring rehabilitation programs as determined
- Active participation in operational improvement initiatives such as least restraint policy, and falls prevention
- Providing nursing personnel, their care and service staff with clinical education and direction to support resident care planning and delivery
- Acts as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team
- Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy, with a minimum of a Degree certification, active registration with CPTS.
- Experience working in long term care preferred.
- Proficiency with computer applications Microsoft Office and internet. Experience with MDS 2.0 desirable, familiarity with software PointClickCare an asset
- Demonstrate the ability to teach, motivate and empower residents/staff.
- Customer-focused attitude, with demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective team relationships with staff and residents
CLOSING DATE: August 15th, 2021
Interested applicants may forward their resume in confidence to the attention of:
Jason Carson, Administrator
E-Mail: [email protected]
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for intervi
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for team members pizza cooks that will like to join our growing team. looking for 1-2 years of experience in the restaurant pizza industry. fast learner, and work great with others team [...]
Simplicity Nails and Spa is currently looking to hire enthusiastic and experienced Beauty salon manager. Located in downtown Regina - 1956 Hamilton Street. We are all about - quality, creativity and [...]
Chef de train Pour faire carrière au chemin de fer, il est essentiel d’aimer le travail d’équipe et physique à l’extérieur et d’avoir un grand souci de la sécurité. Votre horaire se g [...]
RHA Job Number:RQ-00067498 Number of Vacancies:1 Profession:Licensed Practical Nurse Management:No Employer:SHA (Regina QuAppelle) Community:Fort Qu'Appelle Hours to International Airport:0.8 C [...]