Extendicare Canada Inc.
DIETARY AIDE (Part time) - Parisien Manor
Location: Cornwall, ON
“The kitchen is the heart of every home!”
This position is available at a home/community affiliated with Extendicare Inc. The successful candidate would be employed directly by the affiliated home, not Extendicare Inc.
Ask yourself three questions:
1. Are you looking for a role with tons of opportunity for career advancements?
2. Are you ready to be part of a team that will truly value your hard work, dedication and effort?
3. Are you passionate about providing compassionate and quality care to residents in long term care?
If the answer is yes, we would love to know more about you!
Southbridge Care Homes is looking for a qualified Dietary Aide to become part of a dynamic Food and Nutrition Department team that ensures our Residents are provided with nutritious and delicious meals, that are prepared and served with love. If you are ready to be part of a great team that is passionate about their work and improving the lives of our Residents, this is the role for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring food is handled in a safe manner, including proper storage and labeling
- Assisting cooks in basic food preparation
- Executing proper food service in relation to internal and external guidelines and protocols
- Serving meals according to Resident diet orders
- Washing, cleaning and maintaining the kitchen and dining room
- Mandatory enrollment or completion of a College Level Food Service Worker Program, meeting the requirements of the Ontario Long-Term Care Homes Act
- Possess a current Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Have a caring heart with a passion for serving others
- Passion for providing quality care to residents in a long term care setting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
Interested applicants should send their resume here. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
In Ontario, Extendicare, ParaMed Home Health Care and affiliated organizations including our partner homes in Extendicare Assist, accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Have you got what it takes to make the cut? In our mission to create the Ultimate Fan Experience, the bar and big screens are the main attraction for our die-hard sports fans! That means our Bartende [...]
We are looking for a dishwasher. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $14.50-$15.00 per hour Additional pay: - Tips Schedule: - 8 hour shift Work remotely: - Yes [...]
We are looking for a few servers to start immediately. Experience is preferred and smart serve certificate is must. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $33,400.00-$55,866.00 per year Additional [...]
Job title Supervisor Job reference REQ001151 Date posted 24/07/2021 Application closing date 31/07/2021 Location Dartmouth Job category/type Retail Attachments B [...]