Posting End Date:
July 27, 2021
This is a non-union position
We exist to help fuel quality of life within communities where we work and operate in North America, and we do this by partnering with organizations that champion solutions for safety, environmental and social issues.
Do you have a flexible work approach and attitude combined with the ability to deliver on multiple, competing demands? If this sounds like you, look no further! We are looking for an HR Advisor Workforce Analytics & Experience to join our team! This role will support the generation of quantitative and qualitative insights enabling continuous improvement of the employee experience at Enbridge.
This includes a broad directive to support EX and analytics initiatives within the HR function, identifying problem areas, supporting reviews and directly sourcing, aggregating and performing directed analysis of custom data sets.
What you will do
- Collaborate with HR business process owners, Subject Matter Authorities (SMEs) and program sponsors to understand issues, identify key data points for analysis, develop data-driven insights and suggest practical solutions to continuously improve the employee experience.
- Keep informed of best-practice EX research and market direction for tools, technology and design/apply these insights to critical initiatives.
- Facilitate change acceptance and encourage others to use relevant data to inform people decisions, and address challenges in the spirit of continuous experience improvement.
- Build on existing analytics & data-driven decision support
- Deliver on ad-hoc analytics or reporting requests and small to medium sized projects.
- Work with enterprise people analytics platform (Visier) and other data visualization medium to customize and communicate analytics findings.
- Present findings live or via presentation slides, to a variety of HR Business Partners, SME and business audiences.
Who you are
- University degree in business, customer experience, service design, operations research, statistics or related field.
- 4 or more years of experience or natural strength in business consulting, partnering with clients to proactively tackle emerging problems and recommend/implement practical solutions.
- Ability to identify the root cause of issues and questioning why things are the way they are - intellectual curiosity and independent identification of valuable areas of focus.
- Understanding of a range of descriptive analytics techniques and basic data management techniques.
- Experience with tools heavily utilized (Visier, PowerBI, Qualtrics, Workday, MS Excel).
- General understanding of workforce analytics and/or EX technology ecosystem and market trends.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Startec Compression & Process Solutions is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of indu [...]
Régie de l'énergie du Canada Calgary (Alberta) EN-ENG-03, NB-09 - Équivalence indiquée au numéro 1 sous « Autres renseignements » Poste temporaire (12 mois) 87 540 $ à 106 500 $ [...]
Opportunity ID 278 Country Canada Location Calgary Division Advisory Department Energy Securities Position type Fixed Term Job description Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. is an i [...]
We are a mid-size electrical company based in Calgary, and we are looking to expand our team. We do mostly commercial and some residential work. Some out of town work may be required. Please do not b [...]