Extendicare Canada Inc.
REGISTERED NURSE (Casual)- Parisien Manor
Location, Cornwall, ON
When you’re an RN, you know that every day you will touch a life, or that a life will touch yours.”
This position is available at a home/community affiliated with Extendicare Inc. The successful candidate would be employed directly by the affiliated home, not Extendicare Inc.
Ask yourself three questions:
- Are you looking for a role with tons of opportunity for career advancements?
- Are you ready to be part of a team that will truly value your hard work, dedication and effort?
- Are you passionate about providing compassionate and quality care to residents in long term care?
If the answer is yes, we would love to know more about you!
Southbridge Care Homes are currently looking to add one a caring, passionate, and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to our amazing home family, who can serve our lovely residents, to keep them safe, healthy, and happy. On a daily basis our Registered Nurse will enhance the effective management and quality of nursing practice in keeping with the standards and expectations set out by governing bodies and internal policies and standards of care.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be accountable for…
- Ensuring resident care is provided with established nursing standards and principles, physicians’ orders, and other administrative policies.
- Assisting in the assessment and monitoring of residents while working to develop, implement, review, and evaluate resident care plans.
- Managing and evaluating the work of nursing and personal care staff assigned to the unit, including orientations and other supervisory duties.
- Monitoring performance, conducting performance appraisals, and referring problems to the Director of Care.
- Provide direction to the nursing department in the absence of the DOC.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Appropriate current certificate of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- A serving heart and a passion for caring for seniors.
- Registered/eligible for registration with the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario.
- Previous similar experience in long-term care an asset, with comprehensive knowledge of duties.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, to prioritize tasks in order of urgency.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and comprehension skills.
- Developed creative problem-solving skills to look at the “big picture”.
Interested applicants should apply here. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview. To know more about Southbridge culture please visit here.
In Ontario, Extendicare, ParaMed Home Health Care and affiliated organizations including our partner homes in Extendicare Assist, accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Have you got what it takes to make the cut? In our mission to create the Ultimate Fan Experience, the bar and big screens are the main attraction for our die-hard sports fans! That means our Bartende [...]
We are looking for a dishwasher. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $14.50-$15.00 per hour Additional pay: - Tips Schedule: - 8 hour shift Work remotely: - Yes [...]
We are looking for a few servers to start immediately. Experience is preferred and smart serve certificate is must. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $33,400.00-$55,866.00 per year Additional [...]
Job title Supervisor Job reference REQ001151 Date posted 24/07/2021 Application closing date 31/07/2021 Location Dartmouth Job category/type Retail Attachments B [...]