Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Multiple Locations, Atlantic, Canada
All Available Locations: Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St.
John's; Toronto; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
At Deloitte we value the opportunity to network and build relationships with skilled individuals, even in periods where we are not actively hiring. If you would like to apply to this future opportunity role, and have the required qualifications, you can expect to be contacted by the recruitment team.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Consultant, you will be engaged and play a role in delivering high quality outputs to our clients acrossa breadth of industries. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, technology andindustry insights to impact the future of work and provide business-focused solutions to our clients. You will be partof a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations.
No two days are ever the same, but here is a sample of some of the work you might do in this role: participate in engagements that advance strategic HR transformation for clients; work collaboratively across multiple service lines and alongside service line leaders to deliver best in class solutions to our clients; design and participate in client workshops; develop project deliverables; and participate in practice development activities to continually develop your skills and grow your knowledge.
About the team
Our HR Transformation (HRT) practice is leading the way when it comes to helping clients make sense of and draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market. From being digital, to employee experience, torobotic process automation and the future of work: it is no longer enough to be strategic, HR needs to be the agent of change and innovation, win the war for talent and embrace the workforce disruption. Our ability to provide end-to-end services to our clients - from helping them envision where they want to go, to technology selection and solution design, straight through to implementation - makes us a standout in the market place (analysts consistently rate us as the leading firm in Canada and globally!). The roadmap to becoming a high-impact HR organization has never been more complex, and yet, it has never been more exciting to play in this space.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
Growing your career and future at Deloitte is within your hands and here is how you’ll succeed:
- You are genuinely passionate about HR, keeping up with trends, having an active interest and desire tochange what HR will look like in 10 to 15 years, and staying connected with what is happening in the market today, from an employee and an employer perspective.
- You demonstrate social perceptiveness, by listening well and being able to incorporate feedback into personal development and professional growth.
- You have a design mindset, delivering a unique and customized customer service solution by using logic,imagination, intuition, and systemic reasoning to explore possibilities of what could be and by as a means of creating the desired outcomes that benefit the end user.
- You are passionate about personal development.
- You understand what drives you and you actively seek feedback from your peers as well as leaders. You take action on the feedback received and seek challenging and meaningful opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- You’re able to collaborate and work as part of a team
- . You are attentive to the needs of others and understand what needs to be done in order to achieve collective success. You provide meaningful contributions when on a team and never hesitate to help others when needed.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree, CHRP and PMP designations are all attributes we are looking for, but if you have not acquired one yet, we are happy to help you to!
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends
- You’re able to demonstrate previous experience in managing multiple priorities and delivering quality commitments on time (consulting or HR industry experience is an asset).
- You have strong business acumen, with ability to quickly translate theoretical concepts into practical outcomes that deliver business value
- Travel requirements vary; we make efforts to match our people to local, national or global opportunities thatalign with their needs and preferences.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a Receiving Attendant Rate of Pay: $18.00/hr Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699 Amazing Perks: Marriott Destinations membership [...]
We are looking for a Shuttle Driver Rate of Pay: $18 - $20/hour + gratuities Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699 Amazing Perks: Marriott Destinatio [...]
The Wooden Monkey Halifax is hiring for experienced servers. In need of several experienced hard working, and amicable people. Apply with a resume by email. Part-time hours: 30 per week Job Types: F [...]