FMI - PFK and Pizza Hut
Aspiring To Feed North America While Offering An Exceptional Guest Experience From Inspired Employees.
There’s nothing cookie-cutter about Pizza Hut. Not our pizzas. Not our people. And definitely not the way we live life. Around here, we don’t settle for anything less than food we’re proud to serve. And we don’t just clock in. Not when we can also become our best, make friends, and have fun while we’re at it. We’re the pizza company that lives life unboxed.
The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant and ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation.
This position requires someone who will operate the restaurant as if it was theirs, while ensuring Company cost and labour targets are met at all time.
As part of our family we offer you:
- Affordable Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period
- Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
- RRSP available for salaried managers
- Loyalty program
- Bursary program
- Employee Discounts
- Refer a Friend Program
- Development Incentive Program
- Fun work atmosphere!
In a typical day, you are accountable for:
- Meeting restaurant financial and strategic objectives, establishing and monitoring financial control, initiating corrective actions, and establishing community relationships
- Attracting customers through execution of marketing strategies, community programs, identifying and tracking changing demands, and evaluating strategy results
- Monitor and maintain, Company policies and procedures, Government regulations, and customer satisfaction
As a leader, you are responsible for:
- Setting the standard for your team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent
- Communicating effective job expectations, enforcing policies and procedures, reviewing job contributions
- Assess store issues and implement effective changes
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Motivate and coach team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings; discipline when necessary
- Work with executives to ensure action plans are in place to achieve productivity targets (inventory control, labour costs, etc.) for your store
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
Ensuring that all of our team members recognize and believe in our Company Core Values -Heart Integrity-Drive- is key to our success. The successful candidate will demonstrate living by our core values with their ability to collaborate positively with their team to achieve company objectives, follow through on commitments and recognizes that how they get to the finish line does matter.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Êtes-vous un bricoleur? Vous enchaînez les projets de rénovation? Une fois vos projets terminés, vous en chercheriez d’autres , car vous adorez la rénovation? J’ai une opportunité pour vo [...]
Aperçu Ce poste intéressera toute personne aimant la variété dans ses tâches quotidiennes et hebdomadaires. La personne choisie aura l’occasion de participer à l’aménagement de présenta [...]
Numéro de la demande: 106390 Joignez une équipe gagnante, engagée et axée sur les résultats qui évolue dans une culture inclusive et de haut rendement. Ce que vous ferez Nos conseillers [...]
Requisition ID: 106390 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. What you’ll be doing… Our Advisors are customer-centric and able [...]