Financière Sun Life
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
As a Member Specialist,
you will have the opportunity to join an exciting team supporting Plan Sponsors and Members while interacting with Third-Party Administrators, Account Executives and internal stakeholders.
The Member Administration team in Group Benefits Operations assists Plan Sponsors in the administration of their Group Benefit Program for their employees by offering exceptional service while performing administrative updates and call support. Our team assists clients that are in the mid to large market segment of our Group Benefit Business.
What will you do:
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer service while understanding the importance of confidentiality
- Engaging with Third-Party Administrators, Plan Sponsors, Account Executives and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Taking ownership of calls by investigating and ensuring first call resolution
- Ensure accuracy of Member eligibility data update
You bring with you:
- Bilingualism in English & French (Communicating strongly in both written and verbal)
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment
- Knowledge of Group Insurance products
- Able to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Able to organized and prioritized your work to ensure key objectives are met
- Being team oriented, collaborative and can build trust quickly
What's in it for you:
- Pension, stock and savings programs to help build and enhance your future financial plan
- Flexible Benefits from the day you join to meet yours and your family needs
- The opportunity to move along a variety of career paths with amazing networking potential
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible hours availability to:
- Support our phone line on a rotational schedule that include a 10:30am - 6:30pm shift
- Work rotational schedule to support business needs up to 5:15pm
- Occasionnaly work overtime to support Client commitments
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to [email protected]
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
38 300/ - 62 500/
Customer Service / Operations
Posting End Date:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Address: 129 rue St-Jacques O Job Family Group: Commercial Sales & Service Permanent position, 37.5h per week Work schedule: candidates must be fully available and flexible from Monday to Sunda [...]
Company Overview WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to g [...]
The Cloud Platform Support Team is presently looking for high-performing individuals with a superior work ethic and strong technical skills to fill the role of Learning Specialist. As a Learning Spec [...]
Address: 119 rue St-Jacques ouest Job Family Group: Retail Banking Sales & Service Cultivates, builds, and manages relationships with a third-party network of referral sources to build a pipeline [...]