Financière Sun Life
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
About the role:
The National Operations Initiatives Specialist will be accountable to support initiatives and processes within National Operations by leading and/or executing on a variety of projects, including providing training, scheduling, cost control, project proposal preparation or other management/control service, ensure that all aspect of the projects are properly documented, tracked and all required actions are completed. The successful candidate will be engaged in providing support across the team for the benefit of our Sun Life Distribution channel audiences across Canada - advisors, managers, and staff - on relevant communications, processes, or issues. This individual will identify opportunities to develop and implement consistent processes, business support and training for Financial Centre teams as required. This position reports directly to the Manager, National Operations Programs & Initiatives.
What will you do?
- Lead and participate on specific projects to develop policies and practices and build capability across Distribution Operations impacting Field Staff roles
- Support enablement of Senior Operations Specialists on implementing national policies and practices across Distribution including initial and ongoing operational policy training to field teams
- Provide cross-functional support across all of Distribution Operations mandate
- Collect, analyze, and report data recommending and implementing modifications to the existing procedures
- Support for National Operations, Premises and Distribution audiences
- Ensure Records Management guidelines are current and up to date. Create, maintain, and deliver training on records management.
- Oversight of yearly records management tasks required in all Financial Centers and within National Operations
- Collaborate with internal partners when compliance and risk to solve for identified gaps related to records management.
- Manage Financial Centre Records (FCR) Inbox by responding to inquiries on records management to administer Sun Life retention guidelines.
What you need to succeed?
- A university degree or equivalent post-secondary education and/or relevant work experience
- 2-3 years of analytical experience
- Previous knowledge and experience working with Sun Life Distribution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Client centric mindset and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent prioritizing skills and adaptability to changing needs
- Advanced computer/data analysis/presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office including PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is considered an asset
- Bilingual (French both written and verbal)
What’s in it for you:
- Joining one of Canadas top 25 companies to work for, as recognized by GlassDoor
- An environment of continuous learning and improvement
- A friendly, collaborative, and inclusive culture
- The opportunity to move along a variety of career paths with amazing networking potential
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to [email protected]
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
47,400/47 400 - 77,600/77 600
Business Analysis - Process
Posting End Date:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Montana’s is searching for Full time and Part time Servers Montana’s is where BBQ-lovers, friends and family alike get together in an energetic gathering place to devour mouth-watering favourites [...]
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winnin [...]
Do you have previous machine operating experience? Are you comfortable with machine setup and following instructions to produce quality products? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? [...]
BIENVENUE CHEZ SHERWIN-WILLIAMS Au sein de l’entreprise, nous croyons qu’il n’y a pas qu’une seule façon d’obtenir du succès; nous croyons que votre carrière progresse avec vous. Qui [...]