Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
The Senior HR Consultant, Talent Analytics is accountable for providing analytical,
research and program support for Sun Life Canada on key business projects, including HR Global Talent Centre of Excellence (COE) annual processes and programs, talent management, engagement and other business-driven deliverables.
What will you do:
Work in partnership with the Global COE to advance the HR talent agenda and ensure the successful execution of the annual cycle processes across the Sun Life Canada business group through project planning, project management, training, reporting and analysis. These initiatives include:
- Talent Review and Succession Management
- Employee Engagement
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion data analysis, action tracking and reporting
Support of these initiatives includes:
- Lead analysis, research and documentation of HR metrics, annual cycle processes and general demographic data to gain insight from various data sources and make recommendations for action.
- Coordinate and consolidate information across SL Canada business units to produce regular business group updates and insights to our HRBP team.
- Prepare summary presentations for review with the Canadian Executive Team and Executive Team.
- Synthesize and analyze data, information and evidence in order to draw meaningful conclusions and provide recommendations.
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and managers within assigned business units.
What do you need to succeed:
- University degree, with emphasis in a field related to an HR or Business discipline.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience with a particular emphasis on data analysis and reporting, project leadership, management and execution.
- Ability to effectively and successfully navigate in a fast-paced matrix organization with ability to prioritize work requests from multiple sources and be able to set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills using advanced MS Excel functionality (including V-lookup and data organization through pivot tables) and ability to prepare and present data in different ways for different audiences using MS PowerPoint. Experience using Tableau would be an advantage.
- Strong planning and project execution skills and the ability to operate effectively in both structured and ambiguous situations and under directed and self-managed conditions.
- Highly organized to manage large amounts of data and information and compile appropriately for tracking and reporting.
- Strong communication skills with proven experience in creating and delivering presentations.
- Strong consulting skills; ability to listen, ask good questions, diagnose issues and generate good alternative approaches and solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate, partner and build relationships; willingness to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner.
- General working knowledge of Human Resources with depth in any specific domain of human resources is preferred but not required.
- Open to flex to various stakeholder styles and to receive and act on feedback.
- Excellent research skills and resourcefulness.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to [email protected]
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
67,400/67 400 - 110,100/110 100
Posting End Date:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 111749 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. The Team Our team is responsible for the systems that enable financ [...]
Requisition ID: 111210 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Senior Manager, Credit - Global Risk Management - Latin America (Bil [...]
Address: 55 Bloor Street West Job Family Group: Customer Shared Services The Financial Crimes Unit (FCU) brings together our Cybersecurity, Fraud, Physical Security and Resilience Planning capabil [...]
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your stre [...]