Loblaw Companies Ltd - Head Office
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
1105 Fountain Street North, Cambridge, Ontario, N3H 4R7
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
What you will do:
- Vendor communication:
- Compile/Analyze Quote sheets (Cost/volume/etc.)
- Negotiate Future Ad projections
- Complete buy guide
- Supply Update
- Manage Supply Chain & Merchandising meetings
- Lead LI meetings
- Update the weekly supply update
- Manage the supply update meeting
- Calculate & communicate costing & Market Lanes
- Complete Auth/De-auth template
- Ad Hoc requests
- Branch Ads for the upcoming season
- PIRs/ First cost for the upcoming season
- Prepare New Listing Packages
- Vendor maintenance
- Situation/Challenges/Problem Solving
- AP issues
- Period review slides
- Document tracking
- Attend POD meeting
- Vendor meetings
- Ad Folder completion
- Complete ad folder costing
- Update vendors on future ad projections
- AD folder maintenance
- Track Loyalty Point allocations
- Seasonal planning
What you will need:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years buying or merchandising experience
- Proven ability to contribute to category plans in line with corporate strategies
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to price, cost, assort items, create articles and upload templates in SAP
- Proven analytical experience
- Proficient with MS Office (specifically Excel)
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview: Join a hospital where everyone makes a difference! Cambridge Memorial Hospital (CMH) is a thriving community hospital that proudly provides acute care services including: Emergency, Surger [...]
Company Description Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life [...]
Delivery drivers wanted for a busy beer and liquor delivery service in cambridge. Great earning potential, must have your own vechicle, have or be willing to get smart serve and have a delivery float. [...]
Hallink Moulds Inc. vision is to be the global leader for providing Turnkey Solutions & Services for responsible packaging by achieving high degrees of customer satisfaction through strong customer re [...]