Société Financière Manuvie
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This position partners with lines of business and functional areas to provide strategic campus recruiting services to ensure that the company’s recruiting programs maximize visibility and result in high quality hires.
This job description does not represent a comprehensive listing of job duties that are required of the employee performing this role. We reserve the right to change duties or assign additional duties at any time with or without notice.
People Leader Role: No
• Partner with lines of business and functional areas to provide strategic campus recruiting services to ensure that the company’s recruiting programs maximize visibility and result in high quality hires
• Assess candidates using behavioral based interviewing to ensure top quality talent is selected
• Coach managers and committees on the recruiting process, interview techniques, and selection criteria
• Stay current on campus recruitment trends by maintaining and enhancing a network of contacts in the industry, participating in industry events and professional associations
• Partner with management in the proactive sourcing of talent for critical skill areas to build a talent pipeline
• Create and execute campus strategic sourcing plans to attract top talent, both passive and active
• Effectively utilize Affinity groups to attract targeted talent groups to MANULIFE
• Internally market our services to employees and managers, promoting our value add and expertise
• Drive the candidate selection process and ensure managers have the tools needed to select the most qualified candidate
• Ensure all staffing processes are fair and equitable and comply with all relevant government regulations
• Manage and/or participate in projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• BS/BA • 5-7 years of campus recruiting experience; preferably in a financial institution
• Experience using alternative sourcing methods, with a focus on social media and networking tools
• Demonstrated success in taking a consultative approach with internal and external clients while providing business solutions
• Organized and detail oriented with a pro-active approach
• Demonstrated ability to navigate an environment with multiple and shifting priorities with ease
• Customer centric attitude coupled with a sense of urgency
• Strong knowledge of labor market and campus trends
• Strong knowledge of business unit products, drivers, and strategies
• Exceptional communication skills- crisp and articulate verbal skills in addition to effective written communication required
• Well networked Decision Authorities:
• Provide salary recommendations to hiring managers based on internal and external market data and candidate salary expectations.
• Recommend campus sourcing strategies and identify proper channels and messages to find targeted sources of high-quality candidates
• MANULIFE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - AA/F/M/D/V
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 118,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of December 31, 2020, we had $1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company description Canada Art Sport and Music Association (CASMA) is a place where we strive to build athletes, artists and leaders of tomorrow. CASMA offers year-round programming for boys and girl [...]
GMs - Managers Kettleman’s Bagel Co.is a unique, quick-serve restaurant taking Bagels to the next level. Are you a Manager in the Hospitality industry that likes to have fun, work hard and be re [...]
ABOUT US CI Global Asset Management is one of the country’s largest investment fund companies. CI is known for its innovation and ability to adapt quickly to the changing needs of Canadian inves [...]
Are you a talented B2B marketer looking to help the world's top organisations use open source to accelerate their businesses? What is Canonical? Canonical helps enterprises and governments lowe [...]