There’s never been a better time to join Mackenzie Health! Mackenzie Health’s two hospitals - Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital and Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital - and our community-based locations provide the ultimate in care to our community. We have opportunities available. Ultimately, this is where you want to be.
The Food Service Attendant will provide support to the department of Food and Nutrition Services by completing the food service and sanitation tasks as assigned including clean-up of patient/services dishes and Food Services equipment, carrying out food preparation for patients as appropriate and general departmental cleaning as required.
What must you have?
- Current and valid Food Safety Proton Certificate from Public Health.
- Must be physically capable of pushing loaded food carts, prolonged standing, walking long distances, working in refrigerators and freezers and lifting heavy boxes.
- Strong command of the English Language.
- Must follow WHMIS, HACCP, FIFO procedures and guidelines.
What else do you bring?
- Ability to read and follow standardized recipes and production sheets.
- Ability to understand therapeutic diets.
- Proven attendance record.
- Demonstrates understanding and complies with patient and staff safety policies and procedures that foster a safe and inclusive environment for all.
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Effectively uses empathy in interactions with others and demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
- Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health - Excellence, Leadership and Empathy.
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
Preferably, your profile also includes:
- Previous experience in hospital setting preferred.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Control Systems - Energy conservation - Computerized monitoring - Electrical devices - Direct digital control system Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) - Gas [...]
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from [...]
Job Description Unit Secretary - Emergency Department Permanent Full-time and Permanent Part-time Position(s) available in the Emergency department at both Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital (CVH) [...]
Job Description There’s never been a better time to join Mackenzie Health! Mackenzie Health’s two hospitals - Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital and Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital - and our communit [...]