Financière Sun Life
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
About the role:
The primary objectives for the Information Security team are to protect confidential and sensitive information and to maintain operational stability resulting from cyber-attacks. The Red Team members contribute to these objectives by performing Red Team tasks, proactively identifying security exposures within the Sun Life environment.
What will you be doing?
Assist in the production of weekly/ monthly reports on security vulnerability trending and direction.
Work closely with the wider organization to identify new threats and Cyber Security events that have the potential to impact Sun Life.
Threat Hunting, Red Team, and Intelligence:
- Development of Red Team/Hunt processes, procedures, metrics and test schedule.
- Identification of technology required to perform Red Team function
- Develop scripts and programs for Red Team automation.
- Research latest threats and follow guidelines on Red Team Frameworks (MITRE)
- Perform Red team activities and Red team missions.
- Plan, carry out, and report on Red Team missions and attack simulations to identify vulnerabilities in controls, processes, and training that increase the risk of the loss of confidentiality, integrity, or availability of critical information systems.
What you need to succeed:
- University degree in computer science or computer engineering2-5 years of Red Team security experience
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts and security trends and practices
- Problem solving with creative solutions
- Mentor team members
- Maintain high technical knowledge of systems and solutions
- Industry certifications (OSCP/SANS/CEH/CISSP) are a strong asset
- Work with other parts of the business to develop a method for testing detective capability through Red Team exercises (e.g. purple teaming)
- Understand operation systems (OS), network protocols, application configuration with excellent report-writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Preference skill sets
- Penetration testing skills in the following areas Mobile, Network and Web applications
- Knowledge of Cloud Environments (AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean)
- Defense in depth security concepts including MITRE framework
- Interpreted languages (Ruby, Python, PHP) plus compiled languages (Java, C, C++, Assembly)
- Network security concepts
- OSINT (Open-source intelligence gathering)
- Social engineering techniques and tactics
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure influenced by market range data
- Pension, stock and savings programs to help build and enhance your future financial security
- An environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Flexible hours and periodic work from home options
LI - SJ
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to [email protected]
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
73,800/73 800 - 124,100/124 100
IT - Technology Services
Posting End Date:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Description CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (MOTIVATOR) What is a Customer Service Representative (Motivator)? We call our Customer Service Representatives ‘Motivators’ becaus [...]
Position Description FIT4LESS Host Who is a Host? As the face of Fit4Less, a Host delivers high quality experiences and is considered the information source for all members and prospective [...]
Who you are: You are an innovative and patient centered individual who provides excellence within their profession You are a team player with excellent communication, critical thinking and custo [...]
Refer A Friend Company Description At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the [...]