Brand: WIRELESS etc.
Location: 540 - Nepean - 1849 Merivale Road Nepean, Ontario - K2G 1E3
Have you ever wanted a customer-focused sales career that offers you the opportunity to engage with exclusive Costco members, find solutions based on their needs and work with exciting technology products? Look no more, you’ve found it at Costco’s WIRELESS etc.!
Join Costco’s WIRELESS etc., the exclusive wireless and mobile phone provider in all Costco locations across the country. You will be selling mobile phones and plans from carriers such as Bell, Virgin, Lucky, Rogers, Fido, and Chatr Mobile. This allows you to provide members with an unbiased,
informed choice to maximize sales opportunities. Because of this, we believe the best place to buy a mobile phone is Costco. Everyday.
Your typical day:
- Provide consultation to Costco Members on a wide range of smartphones and accessories that match each individual Member’s lifestyle.
- Create value for the Members through superior customer service and expert product knowledge.
- Stay on top of promotions, product launches and other wireless retail trends.
- Be a team player in an ever-changing and dynamic environment.
- Ongoing combination of online training and on the job learning.
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive training and consistent support through coaching and follow up.
- An engaging environment with thorough health and safety protocols to ensure the wellness of both employees and customers as top priority.
- Hourly rate plus uncapped and progressive commission structure to help you achieve your financial goals.
- Individual or family medical and dental plans with life insurance
- 3 weeks’ vacation.
- RRSP company match program to help you plan for your future.
- Bonuses for successful employee referrals.
- Incentive programs with prizes and discounts on the newest wireless technology and plans with the opportunity to receive a complimentary cell phone plan!
Apply now, if you are:
- A natural achiever who is team focused and goal oriented.
- A people person who excels at building relationships.
- Looking for a long-term career with a best-in-class company and excellent development opportunities.
- An enthusiastic learner who strives to do better than yesterday.
- 1 year of retail experience is an asset.
- Full-time availability to work varied flexible schedules that meet business needs including opening, closing and weekend shifts.
GLENTEL Inc. (dba WIRELESSWAVE, Tbooth wireless, WIRELESS etc., WAVE SANS FIL, la cabine T sans-fil and SANS-FIL etc.) encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with our accommodation policies and applicable provincial accessibility legislation, please advise us if you need accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process. Any information you provide relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Swap N Shop, one of Ottawa's finest pawn and thrift stores, is immediately hiring a permanent full-time RETAIL SALES AND MEDIA ASSOCIATE. Swap N Shop is a challenging but rewarding workplace that reco [...]
Night Auditor - Guest Services Associate Diversity Is Our Strength At Wyndham, our mission is to make hotel travel possible for all people. To achieve this, we need a team that reflects the guests t [...]
Job Description: We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly in- store family. Carter's offers a fun, unique, team environment with compr [...]
'' When you\u2019re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific you\u2019ll do important work and you\u2019ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring cowo [...]