Personal Insurance Broker Inquiry Analyst
LOVE WHAT YOU DO
Work is a big part of our lives, so it makes sense to choose a company that offers truly rewarding work. At Economical Insurance®, your contributions, creativity, and energy won’t go to waste. Our passionate culture and pioneering mentality infuse everything we do, which is why our one-million-plus policyholders know we’ll protect their homes, businesses, farms, cars, and pets like they’re our own.
We’re not afraid to see how far we can push the envelope to make insurance better. Our family of companies includes Sonnet, the only Canadian home and auto insurer offering a fully online buying experience, and Petline, the largest Canadian pet insurance company.
We’re also preparing to become a publicly traded company, a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity for everyone who joins our team.
If you’re looking for a company that takes care of its people - and its customers - and has a track record of doing big things, get ready to love it here.
What can you expect in this role?
The Broker Inquiries Analyst is the first point of contact for personal Insurance policy level questions. In this role you will be accountable for delivering superior customer service when assisting brokers with inquiries pertaining to products, pricing, billing and payments. You will provide guidance to incoming broker calls on system navigation and workflow advice. Responsive service is provided by our team to enable our broker partners to get the most out of the Vyne offering. As the successful candidate, you will communicate the rationale for future changes to risk selection, products and guidelines as well as premiums.
Through exceptional customer service and deep understanding of the Vyne offering you will effectively resolve broker inquiries with a focus on first call resolution. The Broker Inquiries Analyst will refer brokers to our PI Service Escalations team and leadership as required.
Please Note: This role will support our BAC hours of operation which are: 7:30 am to 6:30 pm. Your core hours will fall within this range.
- Answer brokers questions pertaining to Personal Insurance products and pricing
- Reviews policy account information and responds to inquiries about policies
- Assists brokers in identifying appropriate Vyne coverages for their customers
- Support and guide brokers as they navigate changes in the Vyne platform
- Resolves incoming broker inquiries and requests for workflow advice
- Support Brokers by resolving billing and payment inquiries, potential inquiries may include a broker calling on behalf of an insured (e.g., billing questions, requests to remove charges or waive fees)
- Identifies when an issue cannot be resolved during initial contact and when required, escalates Guidewire inquiries to key points of contact (e.g., PI Service Escalations, Billing & Payment Escalations, BSS / Tech Support, Leadership)
- Supports the processing of Personal Insurance transactions in the Vyne platform that are not enabled by broker self-serve functionality
What do you bring to the role?
- University degree or College diploma in a relevant discipline
- CIP or commitment to work toward CIP
- Personal lines industry related experience is an asset
- Preference will be given to French bilingual candidates
- Service focused with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong motivational skills and problem-solving skills.
- Attentive listener with the ability to anticipate and understand the customer's needs.
- Successfully maneuvers difficult conversations with ease while exercising empathy, patience, professionalism and the use of positive language.
- Ability to handle surprises and to communicate effectively under pressure
- Demonstrates accountability to provide resolution
- Meticulous, detail orientation and strong computer literacy skills
- Familiarity with Guidewire is considered an asset.
We also take potential into consideration. If you don’t have this exact experience, but you know you have what it takes, be sure to give us more insight through your application and cover letter.
Go ahead and expect a lot - you deserve it.
- Competitive salaries, with potential for an annual raise and bonus
- Pension and savings programs, with company matched RRSP contributions
- Generous time away, including vacation and personal needs days
- Paid volunteer days and company matching on charitable donations
- Educational resources, tuition assistance, and paid time off to study for exams
- Two annual wellness campaigns - participants earn up to $300 each year to spend on almost anything supporting health and work-life balance (think things like spa days, daycare, pet grooming)
- An unlimited employee referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedule
- Discounts on products and services
HOW TO APPLY
To complete the online application process, you’ll need to upload your resume and cover letter in one document. The posting will close at midnight on the deadline date; in order to successfully apply, please ensure your application is submitted by 11:59 p.m. the day before the deadline.
Our inclusive work environment welcomes diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting: [email protected]
Visit economical.com to learn more about us and what we’re up to.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Nous recherchons des employés motivés, amical et flexible qui seront capable d'effectués les multiples tâches suivantes : - Caisse - Service à la clientèle - Nettoyage quotidien - Maitrise de la [...]
je cherche un travail payé cash j ai de l experience en déménagement et livraison et securité 5144372318 [...]
Company Description ARE YOU FORGED FOR AIM RECYCLING? Recycles globally. Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3,000,000 tonnes of metals worldwide each year. At AIM Recycling, we recycle [...]
Company Description ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM GLOBAL? Become a part of AIM Global’s history. We have continued to prosper for the last eight decades through our employees’ strength and our [...]