Telus Communications Company
We have an exciting opportunity for a high-performing individual to join the TELUS Health Benefit and Payment Solutions Drug Operations team. The Drug Operations team's key mandate the is to ensure the integrity of TELUS Health’s drug database and associated mission critical activities of formulary and price file creation and maintenance for the delivery of accurate drug claim adjudication results for our clients and their members. Reporting to the Manager of Drug Operations, the successful applicant will play a key role in the management and execution of highly visible programs as well as establishment and maintenance of critical duties.
What YOU Get to Do
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute upon improvements including leading, developing and monitoring process improvement aspects of a project
- Establishing work processes and operational practices that result from changes to the drug adjudication engine and supporting applications
- Management and maintenance of drug database and associated work processes
- Support the creation and maintenance formularies for use in adjudication of pharmacy claims
- Support the creation and maintenance of price files for use in adjudication of pharmacy claims
- Support the document review and testing required for operational impacting change requests
- Generate various ad-hoc and monthly reports to management and other stakeholders
- Provide client resolutions for issues escalated to (second/third) level support
- Communicate with pharmacy community, provincial governing bodies, associations and pharmacy software vendors
- Provide support to internal departments
What YOU Bring
- Thorough understanding of Health Business Management and the group insurance industry in Canada
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate proven superior customer service skills from past experiences in a customer service environment
- Able to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision and high accuracy
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to perform ad-hoc analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills including Excel expertise
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Registered Pharmacy Technician from an Accredited College an asset
- Experience in Pharmacy Industry an asset
- Experience in Pharmacy Benefit Management an asset
A bit about us
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you’re helping us make the future friendly. We’re committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability —your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 111749 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. The Team Our team is responsible for the systems that enable financ [...]
Requisition ID: 111210 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Senior Manager, Credit - Global Risk Management - Latin America (Bil [...]
Address: 55 Bloor Street West Job Family Group: Customer Shared Services The Financial Crimes Unit (FCU) brings together our Cybersecurity, Fraud, Physical Security and Resilience Planning capabil [...]
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your stre [...]