Position: Full-time, permanent.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Here's what we do and why we do it.
Simply put, we will work together to simplify businesses' IT with Cloud technology so they can focus on what really matters, making people’s lives better. Discover how we do that here: www.sherweb.com/about/ .
Here's how you will contribute to the company’s success.
Our team goal is to offer the most efficient corporate information systems, focusing on productivity and collaboration. You will contribute to this goal by coordinating the operational activities of the corporate IT services infrastructure team. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the delivery of corporate IT projects.
Succeeding in this role involves a high level of planning and prioritization of the group's activities, while acting as a facilitator in the delivery of initiatives and projects. To do so, you will have to collaborate with all corporate functions of the company.
Here's what your day-to-day will look like in this role.
- Plan, organize, lead, control and evaluate the various activities linked to Sherweb’s IT systems.
- Manage teams in charge of the performance and quality of IT systems, software, telecommunications, network, and infrastructure.
- Ensure optimal use of resources by coordinating work of the team members.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, alignment of the team with the business strategy and maintenance of established standards.
- Be the main contact for all Sherweb’s departments and needs related to information technology.
- Be responsible for training your team members and transmission of knowledge.
- Supervise, evaluate, and manage your team.
- Provide management with proposals, analyses, and recommendations about the variety of projects and actions required.
- Maintain effective communications with the various stakeholders involved in the projects and act as a resource person to these stakeholders.
- Plan, document and put in place procedures required for the operation and optimization of Sherweb’s systems.
- All other related tasks to support the company’s evolution and the IT team.
Here's what you need to have and master to get the job.
If you have at least half, you have a great chance to receive a call from us.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other similar training.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management.
- A minimum of 2 years in IT infrastructure project management or coordination.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills, proactivity, and autonomy.
- Bilingual (English and French)
If you have these skills, you will fit right in with us.
- Communication skills – Why? Because you will be expected to explain and vulgarize concepts by adapting the style and content of your messages to your audience (whether it’s internal clients, external clients or your teammates).
- Organization and resourcefulness – Why? Because we don’t believe in micromanagement. You will need to figure out solutions on your own by using your skills, your knowledge and any relevant information you can get your hands on.
- Problem-solving skills – Why? Because when you will face a problem, you will first analyze the information before identifying the possible causes. You will then explore and implement the most efficient and logical solutions.
- Adaptability – Why? Because our industry evolves constantly. You will have to adjust your thinking and methods to better suit new or unplanned situations (whether it’s for your daily tasks or your working environment).
Here's what you can expect from us.
True leaders raise, mentor and coach their people. They use their leadership and strategic thinking to create environments where autonomy, resourcefulness, collaboration and self-directed learning are central. We believe a good leader leads the way for her/his team toward clear and meaningful visions. We will provide you with the necessary latitude and tools to empower, reward and inspire your people. We also believe work should not be the only source of fulfilment. We will provide you with proper compensation, job security and schedule flexibility to help you balance all that matters in your life.
This is our team philosophy.
Technology is a promise of a better future and we want to build it together. What unites our team is the sense of purpose we get from being the link between people and computers. That's who we are, not just what we do. If you share this philosophy, you might just be one of us. Send us your resume to tell us your story.
Sherweb is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving an environment of diversity and inclusion where everybody can feel welcome. We're looking to grow our teams with people who share our passion for innovation and creating the best experience for our employees, partners and clients.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
National Bank Financial - Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 investment advisors in over 100 Branches, helping more than 400,000 personal clients [...]
- Do you enthusiastically support a holistic wealth management approach? - Would you like to play a key role in influencing, coaching and supporting advisor teams at National Bank Financial (NBF)? [...]
This position reports to the Manager Customer Service. Main challenges : - Offer personalized and efficient service - Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steer [...]
job description What This Position is All About The General Manager is a business leader who is profit minded, and able to execute the HBC strategy through effective management of people and proces [...]