Our client is seeking a Senior Software Developer to assist with the coordination of on site offshore development projects.
- 30-40% will be coordination of development with the offshore and on site development teams and the on site Quality Assurance team.
- Day to day management of offshore development
- Offer best practice insight to gain efficiencies and best process
- Gather on site BRDs (Business Requirements Documents) and coordinate with off shore and on shore dev teams
- Assist as needed with application development
- Assist as needed with application technical supports needs and reviewing tickets
- Ramp up quickly to understand environment and assist with all aspects of the SDLC
- 5+ years experience as a Team Lead for an offshore and on site application teams
- Experience with gathering BRD’s
- 8+ years experience with the following;
- C#.Net or Java
Nice To Have:
- Finance or regulated industry experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Legal Assistant - Wills, Estates, Corporate/Commercial Applications are being accepted for a legal assistant with experience in a solicitor’s general practice involving wills and estates, estate ad [...]
Strong Iron Equipment Inc. is currently seeking two full time heavy duty mechanics. One position is based out of the city of Fort St. John and the other is a camp position in the peace region. We offe [...]
Job Type: Full-Time The Gateway to Your Future This role is responsible for the support and administration of applications and services used for the production, management, and delivery of conte [...]
We are Chandos Inclusion. Collaboration. Ingenuity. Innovation. These values speak to our desire to create places where all people belong, listening and learning from one another in a way that [...]