Our valued public sector client is seeking a Senior SAP Functional Analyst (MM) to assist in an SAP Warehouse Management implementation to improve asset management
The objective involves the implementation of an SAP Warehouse Management (WM) solution to be used by the National Emergency Strategic Stockpile (NESS). The work includes participating in the review and establishment of the final project(s) scope and detailed plans in close cooperation with the Project Manager, the Framework for Integrated Resource Management System (FIRMS) MM Team Lead and the FIRMS IT section; delivering (configuring and testing) on both initiatives (SAP Warehouse Management solution to be used by the National Emergency Strategic Stockpile (NESS)
and IPx); implementing the necessary functionality for both projects, respecting the identified timelines.
- Develop (provide specs to FIRMS IT) and configure SAP to meet desired functionality;
- Support/participate in communication between the FIRMS SAP team, PHAC, IMSD and MAMD business teams;
- Review relevant background documents including existing business processes and end-user policy requirements related to MM/IM/WM and/or MM/PM/AA;
- Participate in the assessment, and lead configuration and testing of other MM/IM/WM and/or MM/PM/AA functionality where needed;
- Document Functional specifications and provide them to the Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) team for any changes required to programs related to the new/revised functionality;
- Ensure all Security requirements for new functionality are considered and tested as required;
- Full cycle release testing;
- Cutover Strategy, the resource will identify all the necessary steps and dependencies for SAP MM/IM/WM and/or MM/PM/AA to support cutover activities. All steps and associated dependencies will be documented and tested to support production cutover activities;
- 10 years’ experience with SAP Materials Management functionality including the design, re-engineering, configuration and support of the SAP Materials Management module.
- Experience on full SAP life-cycle implementation
- Valid SAP MM Certification
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description:We are seeking a Delivery Driver Warehouse Associate to join our team! You will drive to deliver and pick up goods and packages. Responsibilities:Deliver products to customer locati [...]
Description de l’entreprise Connektica est une entreprise fondée en 2019 par deux ingénieurs aérospatiaux et offre une plateforme de tests radiofréquence (RF) pour des mesures de composants rad [...]
Welcome to Muraflex! Muraflex is a leading architectural manufacturing company bringing high end glass partition walls to commercial spaces, and winner of Canada's Best Managed Company Award! Our [...]
- Vous souhaitez faire partie d’une équipe dynamique à la Banque Nationale? - Vous êtes passionnés et avez à cœur de livrer une expérience client supérieure? - Vous voulez en apprendre [...]