Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
As a customer service officer, you will:
- Contribute to the promotion and maintenance of positive customer relations by providing superior service to all customers.
- Assist in a service standard objective of answering 80% of all calls within 20 seconds.
- Achieve and maintain quality monitoring scores of at least 85% monthly.
- Field all questions and concerns regarding loans, contracts, payouts, insurance and charges to customers and authorized third parties.
- Always provide accurate and up to date information to all TD Auto Finance customers.
- Respond to inbound calls, faxes and email inquiries within department’s service level agreements.
- Take ownership for the calls, email or fax and by ensuring that all inquiries are investigated and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Delay payments and facilitate due date and payment frequency changes for TD Auto Finance customers.
- Provide payouts and balances to customers and authorized third parties (i.e. dealers, banks, etc.).
- Update customer’s personal information on their files (i.e. address, place of employment, banking etc.).
- Display appropriate telephone and email etiquette when communicating with customers (both internally and externally).
- Facilitate the resolution of minor escalated calls.
- Promote the use of and send passwords for the Customer Web Interface to all customers.
- Assist others in achieving common goals and objectives and maintaining a respectful, positive work environment.
- Contribute to the success of the business and Customer Service department through personal efforts to enhance your own knowledge and skills.
- 1 year relevant experience OR Secondary School Diploma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and internet)
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Call center experience is an asset
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset
- Flexibility is required as this position is rotational, and you must be available to work during the department's hours of operation: Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 9:00pm, and Saturday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Shifts can vary between 4 hours to 8 hours in length, depending on the business needs.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Role Coastal Installations Ltd. is expanding and we are looking for a Junior Construction Administrator who is versatile in a range of fields. We are excited to welcome all applicants, and preference [...]
job description What This Position is All About In the role of a Beauty Advisor, you are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to ser [...]
Environmental Protection Officer Scientific Technical Officer R24 This position can be located in one of the following Ministry Office locations, subject to operational requirements and space avail [...]
Canadian Tire in Nanaimo is looking for staff to work from 8 PM to 4 AM Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday. You will be working in a fast paced environment adhering to a strict time schedule. Mus [...]