TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
View all jobsClient Care CoordinatorVictoria, BC · HealthcareApply Now
Client Care Coordinator
Medical Devices Retail
Permanent Full Time
Our national client in the medical devices industry is seeking a Client Care Coordinator for their Victoria BC location. If you love a client facing customer service role, this career was meant for you.
About our client:
This client has clinic operations across Canada and are reputable, professional, and working within a growing niche market. They are looking for those who have good administrative, and systems experience combined with excellent customer care and service expertise.
- Ensure that current clients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivables based on client purchases and insurances claims
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (walk-ins, client referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.).
- Conduct effective telephone follow up to reschedule ''no shows'' and cancellations according to procedures.
- Act as a liaison with physicians’ offices to maximize referrals.
- Effectively handle multiple incoming telephone lines with ability to answer general questions, collect and record client and marketing information.
- Assemble, maintain and process client charts according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain well organized appointment schedule to optimize client care and revenue opportunities.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience working in a retail, medical office or clinic setting
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, POS and other systems.
- Provide high level of administrative and data management support to clinic operations and services, as well as a high level of customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Background in MSP billing and other insurance providers preferred
Opportunity to work in a growing industry that has over 100 years of experience and commitment to making life better!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
Toronto: (phone hidden) Calgary: (phone hidden) Edmonton: (phone hidden) Kelowna: (phone hidden) Montreal: (phone hidden) Mississauga: (phone hidden) Ottawa: (phone hidden) Vancouver: (phone hidden) Victoria: (phone hidden) Winnipeg: (phone hidden)
USA Toll-Feee: 1855.900.3435 USA - Dallas (phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 198163 Position Number: 20039778 Posting End Date: Open until filled City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Community Health Services Work Location: Access Fort Gary Departm [...]
Requisition ID: 267831 Position Number: 20073947 Posting End Date: July 30, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Community Health Services Work Location: Winnipeg Community Departmen [...]
Job Description: In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff safety is a priority and a respon [...]
Requisition ID: 270941 Position Number: 20075055 Posting End Date: July 28, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Community Health Services Work Location: 280 Booth Drive Department / Unit: Home Car [...]