Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The Wealth Strategy team is part of the TD Wealth Shared Services division, supporting the TD Global Wealth businesses.
The Wealth Strategy team is part of TD Wealth Shared Services and provides strategic thought leadership and decision support to the Wealth and Insurance Group Head and the Operating Committee
Wealth Strategy focuses on identifying and framing growth opportunities, including cross-business synergies, while better contextualizing the competitive landscape.
The team is responsible for providing forward-thinking, fact-based analysis, implementation-ready strategies and tactics that enable and strengthen our competitive advantage. Through strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the bank, Wealth Strategy acts as a growth enabler for Wealth driving profitability and sustained performance.
This is a highly visible role. The candidate will be working directly with the senior executive team to evaluate short, medium, and long-term strategic priorities facing the businesses.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Wealth Strategy, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and delivery of analytical and strategic projects, employing substantial problem-solving and analytical capabilities, strategic thinking and insight generation.
This is a highly visible role and the candidate will have exceptional communication and relationship management skills, enabling seamless interactions with a broad range of stakeholders across the bank at varying levels of seniority.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver on the following:
- Manage and execute analytical and strategic projects, from start to finish, as part of a project team; includes project design and scoping; aligning partner expectations; project management, and updates, and the timely project delivery
- Conduct financial analysis, including employing strategic frameworks, interpreting analytical results, generating insights, writing decks to provide findings and recommendations, to solve business problems for business partners and executives
- Strong consulting skills with an ability to present concepts and research to senior audiences with clarity and confidence
- Ability to lead without influence, garnering consensus across multiple stakeholders with varying priorities
- Strengthen relationships and develop key alliances across Wealth to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Take on and execute internal projects that build the Wealth Strategy team practice and capability, as assigned
Demonstrate resiliency under pressure
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant business experience within financial services; experience and knowledge of the Wealth business would be an asset
- University degree in business management or related discipline; MBA graduate would be an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience analyzing and solving complex business problems; previous consulting experience would be an asset
- Strong analytically anchored problem-solving skills, with a solid background working with data, conducting analysis, interpreting results, and writing reports/presentations
- Experience in financial modeling tools and techniques; knowledge of statistical techniques would be an asset
- Experience in conducting in-depth secondary research, including collection and synthesis
- Strong results-oriented project management skills; well organized, with a high attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Understanding of the Wealth industry would be an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 112275 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose of Job: GRM Retail Credit Risk aims to be an industry leade [...]
Requisition ID: 112058 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose Leads and oversees the Home and Auto Insurance acquisitio [...]
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your stre [...]
Requisition ID: 112644 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose Our team is driven by a passion for innovation, great fina [...]